Badger5AH Fabrications
    Reverse Gear

Status

A4 or BMW 3-Series

Can you tell the difference between these German sedans? Might be more difficult than you think: A4 or 3-Series at CARorCAR.com - Audi A4 or BMW 3-Series

This game taken from CARorCAR.com - Car or Car - Automobile Picture Game

Post your score in this thread!

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    Got 12 out 12.

Wasn't that difficult as I have owned both cars.

3rd Gear

Status
    11 out of 12 woohoo..... Test drove a 3 a while back, being picky maybe but I prefer the cabin materials in my Audi much more.
    2003 A4 Cab 2.4 V6 Manual / 43k miles genuine woohoo (on a 10 year old car lol) / Ebony Black Metallic / Full Grey Leather / Fully Electric Seats / Heated Seats / Interior Light Pack / Cruise / Wood / Bose Symphony II / Black roof

1st Gear

Status
    100% I'd say the styling differences are fairly easy to tell apart. I never owned a bmw and only one audi which I currently drive.

1st Gear

Status
    10 out of 12, but rushed it...8-)
    i very nearly bought a 330d sport coupe once but the annual poor weather turned me off at the last minute, especially when my mate got stuck in the snow in his 5 series. Interior in an audi is different class imo.

BahnStormer

Status
    same here.... VERY nearly went 330d.... then saw one sliding backward down a hill in the ice at about the same time somebody pointed out that I should sit in each for a little while.... only thing I don't like about the B6's are the steering wheels, but the R8 is my favourite all time steering wheel... just a shame the rest of the car was out of my price range...
    LostBok/BahnStormer77
    A6 (C7) Avant 3.0TFSI, DSG, rain and light sensor pack, LED headlight pack, MMI touch, SDS high, AMI, 360deg sensors + auto-park, Dunlop SP Winter Sports / Pirelli P Zero's.

BahnStormer

Status
    S4's are ET45 and do a decent job of filling the arches on OEM 235/40/18 rubber on my A4 Quattro Sport.

I think that ET35 would still be okay, especially with 225 width rubber.
    LostBok/BahnStormer77
    A6 (C7) Avant 3.0TFSI, DSG, rain and light sensor pack, LED headlight pack, MMI touch, SDS high, AMI, 360deg sensors + auto-park, Dunlop SP Winter Sports / Pirelli P Zero's.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by lostbok View Post
    same here.... VERY nearly went 330d.... then saw one sliding backward down a hill in the ice at about the same time somebody pointed out that I should sit in each for a little while.... only thing I don't like about the B6's are the steering wheels, but the R8 is my favourite all time steering wheel... just a shame the rest of the car was out of my price range...
    how many cars that were stranded in the snow/ice were beemers....... got a calculator..lol
    i love the rs4 steering wheel with the aluminium flat bottom.....lovely jubbly.
    mind you i read the thread about the b7 steering wheel conversion- did look very nice, but i guess at a price.

BahnStormer

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by audigeezA4 View Post
    .... at a price.
    Parts are about £600, even from the cheapest fleabay suppliers (Eastern Europe).... now it's over £800 just for the wheel direct from Audi.... I got mine done as soon as those wheels came out (about 3 years ago!), but it was supplied and fitted, incl airbag, slip ring, wiring loom and all coded to get all the MF features to work for about £850 in the end... inflation is a beeyatitch.

All I can say is that you're not gonna find many 10yr old Beemers looking like this inside!

LostBok/BahnStormer77

1st Gear

Status

Thumbs up

Parts are about £600, even from the cheapest fleabay suppliers (Eastern Europe).... now it's over £800 just for the wheel direct from Audi.... I got mine done as soon as those wheels came out (about 3 years ago!), but it was supplied and fitted, incl airbag, slip ring, wiring loom and all coded to get all the MF features to work for about £850 in the end... inflation is a beeyatitch.

All I can say is that you're not gonna find many 10yr old Beemers looking like this inside!

yeah, looks fantastic pal, doesnt the rs4 wheel have the aluminium flat bottom though, anyway still looks great,all you need now is the RS4 bucket seats and a V8 soundtrack.......

BahnStormer

Status
    It's the R8 wheel... my mate has the R8 V10 Spyder and it's identical
    LostBok/BahnStormer77

1st Gear

Status
    It's the R8 wheel... my mate has the R8 V10 Spyder and it's identical
    nice...lucky mate....has he just won the euromillions......i've been dreaming about all the cars i would buy with £161million, oh well, back to reality, i'm sure whoever has won will enjoy.....not jealous of course...

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    12/12

2nd Gear

Status
    no one likes a show of n8

5th Gear

Status
    My post has disappeared!!! I did this and got 9/12 and posted it on here. Anyway 9/12
    2012 RNSe Navigation Discs with unit software update. PM me.

Suzuki GSX-R 750 K5

A4 S-Line. Mods so far; Cruise, DIS, Mk2 RNS-e, Audi 6 CD changer, XcarLink with self manufactured permanent ipod dock, B8 MFSW, Dectane Dayline Headlights with independantly switched DRL's, RS4 Rear ARB, De-badged, RS4 pedals, HIDS, RS4 front grille and RS4 style fog surrounds, LCR splitter in Satin Black, Rear Park Assist, LED gearknob, Red footwell lighting, Kitchen sink and Shower cubicle.

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    I think this thread was also running in a couple of the other sections, maybe you posted in there?
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

5th Gear

Status
    Ahh right, I'm not cracking up then lol.................open to debate i suppose
    2012 RNSe Navigation Discs with unit software update. PM me.

Suzuki GSX-R 750 K5

A4 S-Line. Mods so far; Cruise, DIS, Mk2 RNS-e, Audi 6 CD changer, XcarLink with self manufactured permanent ipod dock, B8 MFSW, Dectane Dayline Headlights with independantly switched DRL's, RS4 Rear ARB, De-badged, RS4 pedals, HIDS, RS4 front grille and RS4 style fog surrounds, LCR splitter in Satin Black, Rear Park Assist, LED gearknob, Red footwell lighting, Kitchen sink and Shower cubicle.

BahnStormer

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by audigeezA4 View Post
    nice...lucky mate....has he just won the euromillions......i've been dreaming about all the cars i would buy with £161million, oh well, back to reality, i'm sure whoever has won will enjoy.....not jealous of course...
    That's his "open top run-about".... he's also got a Gallardo for the more hardcore driving and his "country car" for when he wants to lug his mountainbikes around is a B8 S4 Avant... apparently the Lambo garage wasn't impressed when he told them he wanted to fit a tow-bar for the bike rack, whcih is why he bought the S4 I'm still hoping that if I keep pointing out that he should have gone for an S5 Sportback for lugging mountain bikes around... then he'll flog off the S4 at a knock-down price... to me

Like you said.... it's alright for some....
    LostBok/BahnStormer77