EM TuningSky Insurance
    Neutral

Status

Audi A4 B6 Avant Sport Suspension Question

Just a quick question if any body knows......

had my car MOT'd and has had a advisory on c links does any body know what they are or have pics i have looked but they is loads of arms on the set up can anybody help on this..

Thanks

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear
    Breakout Champion

Status
    also known as drop links, dead easy to change here is a link to some on ebay just for a picture reference.AUDI A4 SUSPENSION ANTI ROLL BAR DROP LINK LINKS X2 | eBay UK
    i would buy genuine ones or from a good aftermarket company such as meyle
    2.5tdi Avant Q S 180 - 19" RS6 reps - chrome mirrors - ambient light package - cruise and dis retrofit - chrome side repeaters - front sline lowr conversion with cupra r splitter - rear lower valance with twin cut outs and exhaust tips - rs4 rear antiroll bar - puddle and footwell lights - sline door blades - fully colour coded - b8 autodimming mirror on custom window adapter - geuine aero wiper upgrade - genuine heated mirror upgrade

1st Gear

Status
    I would like to know this aswell as my car had a free health check and they advised both would need replaceing at a huge cost.
    02 A4 B6 1.9tdi Avant sport 130bhp, 18" RS4's, Cruise control, Armrest, Ambiant lights, LED number plate bulbs,Pressed number plates, rear RS4 ARB, blacked out grills.
    Wanted : S line front and rear bumpers , S4 lower grill, s4 door blades

1st Gear

Status
    Ahh ive seen those, obviously that's why they are referred to as 'C links' because of the shape
    02 A4 B6 1.9tdi Avant sport 130bhp, 18" RS4's, Cruise control, Armrest, Ambiant lights, LED number plate bulbs,Pressed number plates, rear RS4 ARB, blacked out grills.
    Wanted : S line front and rear bumpers , S4 lower grill, s4 door blades

Neutral

Status
    thanks mate i was looking at bits on the suspension and was thinking it was them, changing them i can just swap and replace dont have to hold anything up..... just remove the wheel and i will see them i suspect......

thanks for that

1st Gear

Status
    Try Passat, A4, and A6 suspension - Our Online Shop

The 'C' Drop links are £18

5th Gear
    Breakout Champion

Status
    yes youve got it they are the easiest bit to swap. it is recomended to do them with the suspension loaded because the anti roll bar once disconnected will move if it is jacked up. ramps makes it easier
    2.5tdi Avant Q S 180 - 19" RS6 reps - chrome mirrors - ambient light package - cruise and dis retrofit - chrome side repeaters - front sline lowr conversion with cupra r splitter - rear lower valance with twin cut outs and exhaust tips - rs4 rear antiroll bar - puddle and footwell lights - sline door blades - fully colour coded - b8 autodimming mirror on custom window adapter - geuine aero wiper upgrade - genuine heated mirror upgrade