Badger5Monster Motorsport
    Neutral

Status

Just got Cambelt,Waterpump Change for very good Price

Hi
    Just to let you fellow members know I got Cambelt,Waterpump,Temp sensor etc changed for a very good price for adamss24
    If anyone is considering getting this done I would recommend him highly. I have a 2.5 TDI I turned up at his at 12 and I was on my way home by 6pm.

If anyone needs the work done don't hesitate in contacting him.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Thats no Moon, Thats a space station!

Status
    i concur Chris is a top bloke and really knows these engines like the back of his hand i actually felt good handing him money after seeing all the work he did on my car!

Glad your car is now sorted Mubzy and that you have finally worked out if it was a cambelt or a chain on your engine lol
    Audi S3 8L BAM 225 2002 - Ming Blue : Silver Heated Leather, Armrest, RNS-E - Bose, Alloy Mirrors, 18" RSTT`s, Sunroof, Cruise, AutoDim Mirror & Usual S3 Extras.
    Mods : Badger 5 Stg 2 Custom Map, FMIC, 3" DP & 200 Cell Cat, 007P, Jetex Filter & 80mm TIP & Heatshield, Complete LED Kit, Gen VW Aero Wipers, Full Powerflex Kit, R32 RARB, AP Shocks & Springs, 15mm Front & 20mm Rear Spacers, BB Uprated Actuator,
    N249 Delete & Catch Can, AP TVR 4Pot Brakes & DS2500`s, Sachs Carbon/Kevlar Clutch

Neutral

Status
    Where is this chappie based???

Neutral

Status
    bout 15 -20mins from Wembley

1st Gear

Status
    care to enlighten us as to what a "very good price" is/was?

Neutral

Status
    I paid £500.00 for a full genuine cambelt kit, KWP water pump with metal impeller, genuine thermostat, 2x auxiliary drive belts, 5L of G12+ antifreeze and computerised setting of the injector pump.and one bearing which was knackered on the car

5th Gear
    Breakout Champion

Status
    he did mine to last year and was excelent.the level of knowledge is unbeatable. i always have his number in my phone just in case.
    2.5tdi Avant Q S 180 - 19" RS6 reps - chrome mirrors - ambient light package - cruise and dis retrofit - chrome side repeaters - front sline lowr conversion with cupra r splitter - rear lower valance with twin cut outs and exhaust tips - rs4 rear antiroll bar - puddle and footwell lights - sline door blades - fully colour coded - b8 autodimming mirror on custom window adapter - geuine aero wiper upgrade - genuine heated mirror upgrade

1st Gear

Status
    does he wear red pants over his trousers and a cape,, he sounds a right super hero !!!!!

gutted,, im in sheffield!
    Last edited by Leaky Lloyd; 21st June 2011 at 21:18.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Leaky Lloyd View Post
    does he where red pants over his trousers and a cape,, he sounds a right super hero !!!!!

gutted,, im in sheffield!
    Rather scruffy at times but i do scrub nicely ! Thanks folks, i do my best to help as much as i can ! Thanks for nice, kind comments !
    FOR SALE:
    -Golf mk 5/audi a3 1.6 FSI fuel pump, brand new genuine part boxed + seals
    -audi a3 (1998 to 2003) genuine clutch slave cylinder to fit 1.6 engines BRAND NEW
    -Rear bush press tool to fit new rear axle bushes on Golf Mk3/4, Audi a3/S3, Seat Leon/Toledo, Skoda Octavia mk 1/2 used once

DSB
    Neutral

Status
    Where are you based mate ? been searching for a good mechanic in London for ages

I take it you work on all VAGS ?
    B6 S4 Nogaro Blue Avant

4th Gear

Status
    He is in Muswell Hill off the N. circular and we came up from Southampton for the cambelt on my sons 2.5Tdi.Well worth the journey and watching Chris and listening to him talk was a great way of passing a few hours on a sunny day.His family are very hospitable too way better than a cup of coffee at the dealers whilst they spend double your money doing who knows what