A few Mods to my B6 A4 Avant

Avanti

Reaction score
Website
www.gofasterspares.com
I posted a little while ago when i first got me a4 1.9tdi, i must admit i virtually bought it for peanuts, and still looked good when i got it but i love the sline look so i have done a few mods now so any feedback or ideas about future mods would be good
So far on my list yet to do:
-35mm drop
-Cupra R splitter
-S-Line Rear Valance
-S-Line Rear Spoiler
-S-Line Door Blades

Any way this was before:
SNV31159.jpg

And This is After S-Line front bumper, New Wheels/Tyres/Centre Caps, S-Line Grills, Silver mirrors, New Fog Lights(old ones completely corroded), Window tints and Blacked out grills
SNV31353.jpg

Will add more pics once more mods are done :)

Sweet the Vant now looks loads better.:applaus:

Cheers for the comments guys

The grills are painted in the same colour as the car, i had some paint left over when i dont the front valance so i thought id do the grill trims the same, turned out good. but its straight forward really, done my buddys S3 grill with standard black gloss spray paint.

that looks tidy man... Ill be doing the same upgrades on my Audi in the next week...

did you put on a complete s-line front bumper or did you just add the valance??

tidy that mate,, very nice !!!
can i ask,, did you strip your grills back to plastic,, or just scratch the chrome up enough to get a key for the priner ?

Looks great, :icon_thumright:, must have taken a lot of hard work!

Good Job! :icon_thumright: Just an idea, but some German Pressed plates would look good!

Thanks for your responses guys.. only really took about a week of work to do it all.. luckily i have my own garage so have plenty of room to do it.
Just to answer a few of the questions, i just scratched back the chrome grills and the paint held fine on a bit of primer and i bought the lower valance from TPS for £90 inc vat and just retrofitted it to my stock bumper which is fairly straight forward, just followed one of the guides of hear, just dont be afraid to cut your bumper up lol

And yes German plates on the way already ;)

Hi car looks great!

What was the s-line front bumper like to fit, did you just use standard front buper then s-line valance? Looks good and wanting to do the same to mine really. Do you have a part number and like to the website where you bought it from please?

Nice work, looks very smart indeed! Where you ordering the German plates from? I need to replace mine and might as well smarten the old girl up a little.

Hi car looks great!

What was the s-line front bumper like to fit, did you just use standard front buper then s-line valance? Looks good and wanting to do the same to mine really. Do you have a part number and like to the website where you bought it from please?

You can get the part numbers of a sticky thread on here and just ordered genuine via TPS as i have an account with them. if memory serves me right i think it was £80 plus vat. and yes standard bumper just cut out the parts i needed to remove which is also a sticky thread on here which is very easy step by step