Can anyone tell me what splitter this is?

Grangey.

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just stumbled accross this picture in my dillema of whether i hold out for ages to find an a4 in my price range with the votex kit + extras that I want in my price bracket or find an alternate, and quite like the look of this... yet i cant find anything on aftermarket splitters (or front spoilers) for the a4.

Anyone know what lip this is and where i can get it? Looks like it tags on to the S-Line front bumper.

Thanks in advance

IMG_0916.jpg

That looks like it's meant for another car. The fit looks terrible.

The s-line/sport front bumper and a £20 LCR splitter looks better.

But each to there own and all that.

Last edited:
The s-line/sport front bumper and a £20 LCR splitter looks better.

Any pics of that combo? or any other for that matter? Im trying to find decent OEM style mods but really the votex is still the only one that really does it for me...

Any pics of that combo? or any other for that matter? Im trying to find decent OEM style mods but really the votex is still the only one that really does it for me...

I run a LCR splitter on my sline

5532452037_f2fbdfee4f_b.jpg

had a cupra splitter on mine till recently,, pulled up in a country layby on a rainy day to take a phone call, and bump.. off came the plitter in a bottomless puddle !!!
not to fussed to be honest as the more i looked at it,, the more i thought it looked out of place although, i do admit, from a certain angle they look awsome !!!!