Please Help!! - Fuel Pump Location

baynesey

well you better unsell them, sharpish!
Reaction score
Hello,

Anyone know how to get access to the fuel pump of an A4 B6 (2001 - 2004) apparantly it's under the rear seats, found the pods though it'd be easy, so I removed the pods to be greeted by these .....

2e588c6c.jpg

406e690a.jpg

?????????????????

its in the boot at the back right corner if its a front wheel drive under a slightly larger black cover.

MrJHeeta, where abouts fella, I've cleared the boot out ... cant find find it, any pictures?

For the record if anyone is interested I finally found it, remove the bottom trim from the boot and it's there! .. just trying to retrieve the pump now but it's starting raining :(

33d629e7.jpg

aa089ec4.jpg

fd76b5ad.jpg

0bc7f4c3.jpg

Reactions: guyzza75
sprry, i should have said, under the boot lining, but glad you found it, a doddle to change!

Hi I know this is a old post but i also have a fuel pump issues on the same model, how much was a replacement pump?
Cheers

I didnt buy a new one, we just took it apart and cleaned out the strainer, it's been fine since :) however my cambelt snapped three weeks ago :(

Hi,

Sorry to bump an old thread, but would the fuel pump location be the same for a B6 A4 Cabriolet FWD ('02-06)?

Just completed a fuel pump replacement as well! Not fun, but was able to get my son out after the install was complete and assist me in reassembling the back end.

Thank you all for your pictures and advice. because of this post alone I joined the page!

Attachments

• fuel pump replacement.jpg
    fuel pump replacement.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 6,188