Monster MotorsportSky Insurance
    Hard To Spin

Status

EGR Valve....again

Alright everyone

The motors running a bit rough on idle and my first thought was the EGR and i did a scan and found code 16825: evaporative emission control system.

Im starting to think the EGR needs cleaned.

Where exactly is it on the 1.8T???

Theres a black plastic valve on the back of the engine near the bulkhead, is that it?

Thanks for any help at all folks.

Higgsy
    2004 A4 Avant 190 (6) S'Line 1.8Tq | 18'' RS4s, GIAC Stage 1+, 007P, Miltek cat, ambient lights, Black Grill Mod, Jetex high flow filter, Gateway 100, Number Plate LEDs, DIS, Turbosmart 30psi Boost Gauge, 230bhp on a cold day!! much more to come next year!!

Future Mods | Drilled discs, milltek exhaust, red stuff pads, coilovers, in other words ...... $$$$$$$$$$!!

2. # ADS
    ADS

Hard To Spin

Status
    Could it be that the boost gauge i fitted could be leaking air from the T piece? would this cause a rough idle?

Thyanks again.

Higgsy
    2004 A4 Avant 190 (6) S'Line 1.8Tq | 18'' RS4s, GIAC Stage 1+, 007P, Miltek cat, ambient lights, Black Grill Mod, Jetex high flow filter, Gateway 100, Number Plate LEDs, DIS, Turbosmart 30psi Boost Gauge, 230bhp on a cold day!! much more to come next year!!

Future Mods | Drilled discs, milltek exhaust, red stuff pads, coilovers, in other words ...... $$$$$$$$$$!!