Part help

markwilliams82

Reaction score
I've got a couple of jobs to do on my A4 to tidy it up.

My wipers are on a go slow so will be stripping them down at the weekend to try and sort those and there are some signs of wear on interior handles, switches etc which I need to see about replacing.

But one job I've got and I'm stuck on is the back cover to the drivers seat. The plastic cover that is on the rear of the seat has become loose and doesnt clip back into place. I've tried searching on the net for a solution but have struggled so far. Does anyone know the part numbers for new clips or a new cover or a solution to fixing this

I also want to see about replacing my strange fitting wipers for aero ones, does anyone have a link for a conversion kit?

If you look in the stickys at the top of this forum you'll find everything you need. There is no 'kit' for Aero wipers as such, but all the part numbers are listed in the Part Number Sticky.

And in the DIY guides sticky you'll find a How To guide for the seat back I think, and I think the part numbers for the repair kit are there too.

Thanks, I've got all the part numbers for the repair kit, wiper arms and blades.

Just rang Audi and they've quoted £13 for the repair kit, £35 for the arms each and £18 per wiper blade

is there anywhere on the net where i could see about getting these parts cheaper? Also do the aero wiper blades/arms fit ok on a 2002 B6?

they will fit yes
arms are better geting from audi and the repair kit
but you can get the blades online for around a tenner a pair

one website for the b6 has said 21" and one has said 22" can someone confirm?

I've ordered the wiper arms so just need the blades now, can anyone post a link to cheap high quality aero wipers for the conversion?

cheap high quality

In my experience it is usualy a case of one or the other, never both, the oem ones are of high quality and are pushed hard on to the screen, can't see why you would go to the expense of fitting genuine arms and the putting crappy blades on them.( my opinion of coures)

Does sound very true and to be honest I probably will go for the genuine article