Chris NottSky Insurance

Thread: Car detailers

2nd Gear

Status

Car detailers

Well what a difference 2 hours can make (just to the bonnet) i borrowed a polisher off a friend and thought that i would have a go at getting the fine scratches out and i think that i have made a big difference and i'm happy, there are still a few scratches left so perhaps i might get the next course compound up, also the car is dark blue and now the stone chips really show up is there any product i can use to fill these in without going down the horrible touch up route. But what i will say is that the guy's & girls that do this for a living i take my hat off to you.

Jay

2. # ADS
    ADS

CMD
    Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jolly14 View Post
    car is dark blue and now the stone chips really show up is there any product i can use to fill these in without going down the horrible touch up route. But what i will say is that the guy's & girls that do this for a living i take my hat off to you.

Jay
    You could try a Poor Boys BLACK HOLE which is a glaze which you can apply after machine polishing.. Note always wipe down the panel with IPA during and after paint corretion to remove the oil's from polished panel . PB BH will fill small defects. Then apply a wax or a good sealent (not both). Paint correction is very time consuming which takes time (1-3 days). People think it takes only a few hours, it's all in the detail. Good luck and thank you

After Many Hours.
    AUDI A4 190T S-LINE.

WWW.PR-DETAILING.CO.UK CERTIFIED DETAILERS

Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

Status
    Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    i have a good giggle when folk ask me to do there cars for a £5 just like they do at the pub car park,