Audi A4 Oil Light - HELP HELP :(

slips

Reaction score
Hey Guys

OK...I have an Audi A4 1.9TDI 96.

Once the car has warmed up, the oil light flashes on with the beeps etc. This then goes away maybe after a few mins or seconds, depends on the car really. It comes back with the lights and beeps randomly.

Over the last few weeks I've had 3 independant Audi specialst look at and and they could not find the problem. Yesterday i took it to Audi and they couldn't find anything wrong with it even thought they charge me 90 quid. They said they wanted an extra hour on it, but to be honest i cant afford it and also them messin me about.

I've had the oil changed twice along with filter, pressure switch etc etc but no luck. Audi did mention that the oil pump was a bit noisy, is this the problem??

Please Please, does anyone know what the prob maybe?. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Regards

Slips