Sky InsuranceChris Nott
    3rd Gear

Status

Brakes - anyone had problems with GSF getting parts?

Evening guys...

As the title states, has anyone else had problems getting brake parts, particularly Brembo from GSF recently...

I used them earlier this year for 2 x OEM headlight units and they were great, however 3 weeks ago I asked them to order me brembo pads and discs all round and they advised they only had front discs but would get the other stuff in from other depots....

3 weeks later and they have just told me they cannot get the stuff???

In the meantime I have ordered Pagid stuff from Eurocarparts, but personally I would have preferred the brembo stuff... unless anyine else has suggestions, want to stay OEM quality or better....

Cheers

Steve
    03MY 52 reg 1.9 TDi 130PS Quattro Sport Avant - 170bhp remap, RNS-E+OEM bluetooth, B7 wiper arms/blades, 4300K HID+nightbreakers/LED sidelights, rear tints, new lights all round, new front/rear screens, frt armrest, s-line kit, cruise/DIS, B7 gearknob/aluminium trims, parking sensors, black grilles, RS4 RARB, S4 front end, black 18" RS6 alloys

Still waiting..... S4 rear bumper, exhaust tips, coilovers, leather recaro's.... phew...

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status
    I purchased my Brembo front discs and a set of Jurid pads about 6 weeks ago from GSF, hope they haven't stopped doing them.

I drive past GSF most days, and I need to pop in and get a couple of oil filters so I'll ask the question.
    Audi S3 - 2002MY - Denim Blue