Any B6 owners coming to DC11?

C17LJR

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
11-vwlowres-1.jpg

Only 5 weeks to go, this will be our 3rd year for the show.

DC11 June 19th 2011
Turweston Aerodrome
Northamptonshire

Would be great to have a few decent Audi stands, if anyone is planning on making the trip let me know or if someone is wanting to coordinate a stand and let me know numbers?

Cheers, carl

Last edited:
nice one nath, you heading down with luke & the plush boys?

stuck a thread up in the events section too ;)

Sorry Carl,

Weekend after Le Mans, will still be trying to sober up/remove french insects from car that weekend......

I'd like to go. Just got to ok the day off work
Do you have anyone organising a stand?

I'm not sure how it works on here mate, whether an admin/mod needs to arrange or if someone can coordinate.

I'd say get your name down in the events section, if we get someone to arrange I can sort it at this end to ensure audi-sport.net have space

If its just a group of B6 owners having a meet then anyone can organise it, let me know if I can help by moving/sticking threads or anything.

If you wanted an ASN stand then there are some banners etc available, I'm not sure who these are available to, and what you'd need to do to get them. If you're interested in using them let me know and I'll find out what's involved.

Not fancy a roadtrip yourself James?

I'd love to mate, but work/family commitments make it difficult for me :(

Only 2 weeks to go, got big plans for car so really need to get my finger out.

I've been for the last 2 years and will hopefully be able to make it but unfortunately the b6 190 quattro avant will be gone and i will be in its relacement a Passat 2.0 sel tdi .Its usually a decent show and each year I've been has been hot weather so fingers crossed.