will s4 bumper fit a4

It will fit yes.

I don't think that's an S4 bumper though, sorry. It doesn't look anywhere deep enough to me, have had these issues with Partsdepot before :(

I don't think is an S4 either, from my understanding S4 bumpers were 1 complete unit, rather than an upper/lower section....

I "may" be wrong though...

Yep, that's a standard a4 bumper

I don't think is an S4 either, from my understanding S4 bumpers were 1 complete unit, rather than an upper/lower section....

I "may" be wrong though...

You're not wrong, I didn't think of that lol.

is the s4 bumper a straight swap from a standard bumper or do you need any other additional parts? does anyone now of a s4 or s line bumper up for sale as i want to upgrade my standard SE bumper

keep yours eyes open and expect a fight on ebay as I want one too. someone on here was selling the whole lot a few weeks back.

quattro180

I may have a something for sale soon, have both s-line and S4 waiting to go on, just need to decide which I prefer, then the other one will be available....

ooops didn't see Matt's reply, don't want to start any fights so may just post it in the classifieds section and 1st come 1st served, can't say fairer than that....

Will be trying out both bumpers weekend of 14th/15th (subject to the weather being dry)....

Last edited:
Check the classifieds, TRS888 has a whole S4 front for sale. Its a straight fit as far as I'm aware, but you'll need new grills top and bottom, and also foglights as they're different.

Personally I'd choose the S4 front over the Gmbh front any day :)

let me know when you decide!! I just sold my quattro sport and have now got an SE, i ****** miss the s line styling, it makes all the differnce to the look of the car!!

no worries, im not in the market right now, leather seats this month!

I was bidding on one on ebay it went for £175, which was the bumper no grills. i Just love the way the s4 one looks

jbcalvin

If mattrs is not in a position to buy this month then PM me with costs!! I think i prefer the s line but s4 does also look good

cheers

Check the classifieds, TRS888 has a whole S4 front for sale. Its a straight fit as far as I'm aware, but you'll need new grills top and bottom, and also foglights as they're different.

Personally I'd choose the S4 front over the Gmbh front any day :)

i have e mailed him but no reply yet?.......................................waiting.....................!!!

look how lovely it is!
greyaudifront.jpg