3.0V6 Cabby Cambelt Kit

V8Guzzler

Reaction score
Anyone know somewhere I can buy one of these please?

Part numbers etc - Price??? Cheers y'all :)

i got my cambelt kit from Euro Car Parts | The UK's Number 1 Provider of Car Parts Online and In Store. put in your reg and youl get all the options for your car.

i had bought a contitech kit. I think its the same OE belt used by audi. I also saved 30% on the price inc free delivery as i had a voucher code.

The discount code has expired now but the put out new ones all the time.

All sorted, £350 all in.. Is that a good price? stealers quoted £735!!

All sorted, £350 all in.. Is that a good price? stealers quoted £735!!

£350 sounds very good just had mine done by an independant for £720 all in including the waterpump
its very labour intensive as the bumper and a lot of the front has to be removed to do the job Audi quoted me over a £1000 with the waterpump.

Dan

Work in progress.... BIG job... Why do manufacturers do this? If they know its a replacement part - why not make it easy to do??? Its so chuffing illogical?
:gun2:

240765_10150184161287808_724907807_6720855_2101469_o.jpg

Last edited:
Car done, very good job indeed. Aux belt also replaced - water pump checked and found to be ok so advised no need to replace. Happy chappy :)

Car done, very good job indeed. Aux belt also replaced - water pump checked and found to be ok so advised no need to replace. Happy chappy :)

Bit late now, but I would always get the water pump replaced at the same time, even if it doesn't need doing right now. Changing the water pump involves all of the same stripping down as the cambelt, so if it did go in the near future, you'd have to pay all that labour again.