B6 s line splitter mesh

Superdexta

Reaction score
Hi folks. Can't seem to find anything anyplace where I can pick up the 3 bits of mesh that fit into the genuine s line splitter at the front of the b6. I made bits of my old one in the winter snow and all I can pick up is a genuine 2nd hand splitter without the 3 mesh pieces. Scrapyards/eBay and all I can get is some outfit offering genuine mesh but at 140 pounds!!!!

splitter only cost 80! Any links or advice appreciated as I'm getting desperate. Don't want to start muckin about with cheap mesh improv.

Thanks

ebay or dealer

thats the price roughly, the centre one is around £80 and the two sides are around £16 each. just got all mine from the dealer

Cheers lads. Thought it was steep. No prob. My s line upper bumper is cracked also. Just finding out the standard bumper is not compatible without modifying. Is this true. Can't find s line bumper anywhere.

yes you have to mod it to fit. i did mine and to be honest it wasnt that hard. took about 4 hours start to finish. the bumpers are quite sought after so are hard to track down. saying that ive just seen one for sale in the classified section £150 take a look

Last edited: