"To HID or Not to HID"

large_dcc693f827405ff79f8472f44d46fc65.jpg

Would fit them time and time again.
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a4-a4-cabriolet-s4-forum-b6-chassis/102215-hid-kit-diy-guide-b6.html

another mod to add to my wishlist of "things i will never be able to do myself":banghead: just out of interest do all standard b6's come with halogen lights as my car lights seem to be quite bright anyway and they dont appear to be yellowy, or maybe its just my poor eyesight,:blink: but judging from everyones experience who have got these, the hid's make a massive difference, guess i'll probably neva know...:noway:

I love mine and its one of the best mods i have ever done. Went for an ebay set, but checked with a few people and the seller that they give no errors and this was correct.

The only down side for me is the feedback in the system. Radio is now very poor.

Im in the process of fitting a inline sound compressor to see if that fixes the problems.

Will go for them again in my golf if i keep it for long enough..

another mod to add to my wishlist of "things i will never be able to do myself":banghead: just out of interest do all standard b6's come with halogen lights as my car lights seem to be quite bright anyway and they dont appear to be yellowy, or maybe its just my poor eyesight,:blink: but judging from everyones experience who have got these, the hid's make a massive difference, guess i'll probably neva know...:noway:
Have you got any pics mate because im sure the professionals on here will be able to tell the difference?

Have you got any pics mate because im sure the professionals on here will be able to tell the difference?
Start up will tell if there HIDs or Halogens
HIDs fire like an arc light (because thats what they basically are) bright flash up then a slight dip in light as they stabilize
halogens just come on .

Twice half its length. thats my fav
I always say " Twice the length from the middle to one end" same result thou and its amazing how many people say "How longs a piece of string" :sm4: