zorst pipe diameter 1.8t

vr6gordy

Reaction score
can anyone help me out here im wanting to remove my kat and make my own pipe to replace the kat but need to know the pipe sizes main pipe into kat and pipe sizes coming out of the kat ..my car is a audi a4 cab quattro 2004 .. i dont wanna buy one as there to dear to make plus my mate has a tig welder so shouldnt be a problem to make cheers if you can help me out

cant you just get under the car with a tape measure ?

i could but that will only give me the outer messurement i need the pipe size across and how think the steel is

surely when you take the cat off you can do it then or pop into your local cat auto or parts place and ask them if you can buy the pip to buy pass the cat think most places will have a pipe to fit for under a tener just a though

first i need a y peace then i need 2 pipes to go in to back boxs all that for 10 pound cool dont think so some how

ok no need to be sarcastic was just a thought and to be fair you did not get any other opin on it as of yet plus i do not no what your pipe looks like so yes maybe i should not have said any thing but like i say it was just a thought

ok no need to be sarcastic was just a thought and to be fair you did not get any other opin on it as of yet plus i do not no what your pipe looks like so yes maybe i should not have said any thing but like i say it was just a thought
ok no worries would be great if it did only cost a tenner ..saw my mate tonight he siad he can make me one up out of stainless soon as hes got his ramp free

id would pop into your local cat auto they have a shed load of pips like this and they are not alot of cash iv done a few for frieds this way if you dont want to wait that is

so your doin a de-cat or a full stright through

??????????????

first i need a y peace then i need 2 pipes to go in to back boxs all that for 10 pound cool dont think so some how

if your just doin the de-cat
why do you need a Y pipe and pipeing to the rear boxes ?the cat is just after the turbo so your not gonna need that much pipe or the Y