AH FabricationsChris Nott
    Reverse Gear

Status

Unhappy Emergency lights on the car panel !!!! HELP

Hi my problem is that when I turn the car lights are lit on the panel lights ESP, ABS, BRAKE and the velocity marker stops working.

I do not understand why but it happens after a mechanic change my front brake pads.

I think he changed or stolen electronic part of my car and it now gives me problems.

Need help solve my problem just happens again post them photos and a video of what happens to me.

Thanks

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    Have u fitted aftermarket HID lights. They are the symptoms encountered when they are fitted

Reverse Gear

Status
    Well when I bought the car they stole the original xenon U.S. customs.

Buy one that is not original, but the car worked for seven months without problems until I changed the front pads.

I scanned the car and the error that says is that there is no communication between the ABS system and CPU, and when I turn off the car and turn on the engine and lights the error goes away and continue to function normally?? ?

2nd Gear

Status
    So you had your original xenons stolen?

Did u fit HID instead. Has the location of the balasts been changed since the abs was done.

When I fitted my HID I put the ballast at the front of the car. When I put the lights on I would get "BRAKE" error and abs and ESP would light up on display. I moved the ballast to the back of the car and have no errors since doing this.

I'm unsure what other problems can give you the same error

Reverse Gear

Status
    Yes they stole my original xenon !!!!!

Hi, can you send me a picture from where you put the ballast please.

And the from panel turn on the EPC light too in your car ????? My car too !!!

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ALANCR View Post
    Hi my problem is that when I turn the car lights are lit on the panel lights ESP, ABS, BRAKE and the velocity marker stops working.
    Did the mechanic disconnect the battery when he changed your front brake pads? That creates a G85 calibration error.
    2006 RS4 Avant (Phantom Black), RNS-E (2010 version inc SDS, HW 070, SW 0220) with AMI (250GB hard disk), Bluetooth + iPhone 5

Reverse Gear

Status
    The truth is I dont know but I changed again the brake pads for a new ones and my new mechanic not disconnect the battery ?????
    the new brakes have 5 days
    What I do know ???