AH FabricationsMonster Motorsport
    2nd Gear

Status

Does anybody know about these?????? I've search FLEE BAY but no answers

Hi all just a quick one, does anybody know whether you can buy LOWER front top mounts?

I mean the bit that sits in your engine bay, i had some on my MK2 golf that i bought a couple of years ago they replaced the standard ones and were 10mm thinner/shallower seat so that the suspension dropped down another 10mm.

It didnt affect the comfort just gave you an extra 10mm, i pretty sure its call the top mount, if im wrong does anybody know the right name.Its the bit where the top of the strut bolts to.

Cheers
    A4 TDI SPORT with full leather and thats it as standard.Fitted by me.Remap,S-LINE BADGES.S4 Wing mirrors.DIS,Seat Cupra splitter.Rear parking sensors.5k hids+LED side lights+DRL lights+chrome indicator bulbs,amber fog lights.LED Xenon number plate bulbs,upper/lower front grills+boot strip in matt black.Ipod dock.19" BMW X5 SPORT CONCAVE ALLOYS,9 J FRONT 10 J REAR 20mm hub adapters front ET 28,18mm hub adapters rear ET 27.

TO DO.B5 spring perches.Renault rear diffuser?? S/S exhaust.

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    I think you mean the spring perch. You can get a set of B5 ones and will give you a drop of 10-15mm i think.
    AUDI A4 Avant 1.9TDi Sport
    | RS4 RARB - RS6 18" - SLCR Spolier - HID's / Laminex / DRL's - Ext LED lighting - Ambient Lighting F+R - Dension300 / iPod Touch - Siemens Bluetooth - DIS - Cruise|

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by defsix View Post
    I think you mean the spring perch. You can get a set of B5 ones and will give you a drop of 10-15mm i think.
    OOO that sounds promising where do u get them from? will they fit a B6 spring strut ok?
    A4 TDI SPORT with full leather and thats it as standard.Fitted by me.Remap,S-LINE BADGES.S4 Wing mirrors.DIS,Seat Cupra splitter.Rear parking sensors.5k hids+LED side lights+DRL lights+chrome indicator bulbs,amber fog lights.LED Xenon number plate bulbs,upper/lower front grills+boot strip in matt black.Ipod dock.19" BMW X5 SPORT CONCAVE ALLOYS,9 J FRONT 10 J REAR 20mm hub adapters front ET 28,18mm hub adapters rear ET 27.

1st Gear

Status
    eBay. Yup, straight swap I believe.
    AUDI A4 Avant 1.9TDi Sport
    | RS4 RARB - RS6 18" - SLCR Spolier - HID's / Laminex / DRL's - Ext LED lighting - Ambient Lighting F+R - Dension300 / iPod Touch - Siemens Bluetooth - DIS - Cruise|

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by defsix View Post
    eBay. Yup, straight swap I believe.
    I've had a look on ebay no luck, unless im entering the wrong thing ( audi b5 spring perch ) is this right?

The're Graphite not black!!

Status

Official Fan Club member No 001!!

2nd Gear

Status
    I saw these my self does anybody know whether these are the right ones I.E 10/15 mm lower or whether there'll fit???

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    yes they fit but there not oem
    id just get them from audi

2nd Gear

Status
    Will the 1.9tdi ones fit the 2.5tdi? Also is this front and rear??

1st Gear

Status
    has any one fitted this to a b6 s4
    dose it affect the handling
    and how can you tell if they have been fitted to the car

2nd Gear

Status
    I just bought some from TPS in the end, there just the standard B5 ones i got the part number off a fellow Audi sport member.

I've checked and they lower the front 10/15mm, with regard to fitting them to a B6 S4 i would assume that the only issues would be with the weight of the S4 engine against the weight of the standard B5/B6 engine.In my case the 1.9 TDI lump.

If they've been fitted i'd guess the front would look more nose down.

Just my 2 pence worth...I've not fitted mine yet as im saving my pennys as its quiet a big job and i'll have to get my local garage to fit them + im thinking about getting HIDS now after reading one of the other treads, the list just keeps growing!!!!