Chris NottSky Insurance
    3rd Gear

Status

Le Mans 2011 - who's going

It is now 54 days until I leave to go to this year's Le Mans 24 hours.....

Gonna be a helluva drive from Glasgow, did it once before, but not in my own car...

Anyone else from the forum going and want to meet up at some point?

If so, then I am on the 10.20am Eurotunnel service on the 9th June and will be staying on the Pistonheads campsite, Bleu Nord...
    03MY 52 reg 1.9 TDi 130PS Quattro Sport Avant - 170bhp remap, RNS-E+OEM bluetooth, B7 wiper arms/blades, 4300K HID+nightbreakers/LED sidelights, rear tints, new lights all round, new front/rear screens, frt armrest, s-line kit, cruise/DIS, B7 gearknob/aluminium trims, parking sensors, black grilles, RS4 RARB, S4 front end, black 18" RS6 alloys

Still waiting..... S4 rear bumper, exhaust tips, coilovers, leather recaro's.... phew...

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status
    I'm going, will be on Portsmouth/LeHarve on thursday overnight, then staying at the track with Audi hospitality
    A4 (b6) 2.5 TDi QS Saloon.

1st Gear

Status
    Yup i'll be going, staying at Maison Blanc this year!

Audi B6 S4 Avant, vinyl wrapped Matt Black, aftermarket filters, Milltek non-res system, RNSE, H&R Suspension, EBC Ultimax, 19x9.5" BBS LM, soon for sale !!

3rd Gear

Status
    Kite...

Is it the Audi campsite you are on or do you have full hospitality with access to the box above the pits? If so I will defo see you in there!

Cfoster, we should arrange to meet up for a beer or two, would love to have a chat about wrapping, as well as seeing what colour you turn up in!

PM me for contact details...
    Last edited by jbcalvin; 16th April 2011 at 13:59.
    03MY 52 reg 1.9 TDi 130PS Quattro Sport Avant - 170bhp remap, RNS-E+OEM bluetooth, B7 wiper arms/blades, 4300K HID+nightbreakers/LED sidelights, rear tints, new lights all round, new front/rear screens, frt armrest, s-line kit, cruise/DIS, B7 gearknob/aluminium trims, parking sensors, black grilles, RS4 RARB, S4 front end, black 18" RS6 alloys

Still waiting..... S4 rear bumper, exhaust tips, coilovers, leather recaro's.... phew...

6th Gear

Status
    I'm going again this year, 3rd year now.
    Going on the 2am ferry on the 8th from Dover to Dunkirk.
    Staying on Nord Bleu again.
    Atlas Grey A4 2.5 TDI Quattro Sport.
    Mods so far: Cruise control, DIS, Heated Mirrors, Tuning box, Xenonx, Centre Arm Rest, MFSW, RNS-E, SDS and Aero Wipers.
    To do: None yet.
    Next: Auto dip rearview mirror and Folding Mirrors.

1st Gear

Status
    I'm going for the 3rd year in a row. Will be staying at Karting Nord with a group of about 30 from the Nissan SX owners club. Going on Eurotunnel but not sure of times yet. Can't wait.
    Now: 2001 S3 Nogaro Blue
    Then: 2000 S3 Black

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jbcalvin View Post
    Kite...

Is it the Audi campsite you are on or do you have full hospitality with access to the box above the pits? If so I will defo see you in there!

Cfoster, we should arrange to meet up for a beer or two, would love to have a chat about wrapping, as well as seeing what colour you turn up in!

PM me for contact details...
    Yeah cool mate, ill send you number etc nearer the time. Not sure if i'll have the car by then but no doubt the nxt car will be some odd colour!!!!!

Audi B6 S4 Avant, vinyl wrapped Matt Black, aftermarket filters, Milltek non-res system, RNSE, H&R Suspension, EBC Ultimax, 19x9.5" BBS LM, soon for sale !!

3rd Gear

Status
    Kite...

Don't think Audi run the campsite anymore, stayed with them there a few times.
    Full hospitality, 5 suites to use inc. the 1 over the garage with access to the garage during the night. helicopter trip on Sunday, Karting and if they do the same as last year a thrash down the airport runway in a RS5....

3rd Gear

Status
    Kite,

You must have some serious connections or work at Audi for that package, or a shed load of money.... paddock access passes are over 400!

I have a contact who normally gets me passes to the UK media suite (1 of the 5 above the garage) as well as the centre they have set up at the Ford chicane...

PM me your details and I'll help you drink some of Audi's free booze!

3rd Gear

Status
    Kite,

You must have some serious connections or work at Audi for that package, or a shed load of money.... paddock access passes are over 400!

I have a contact who normally gets me passes to the UK media suite (1 of the 5 above the garage) as well as the centre they have set up at the Ford chicane...

PM me your details and I'll help you drink some of Audi's free booze!
    Yes it is a lot of money, I'm not a fan of camping and bad toilets.
    I'll be in the Racing Lounge (ford chicane) most of the weekend and I bet I have the oldest car in the Audi hotel carpark......

Neutral

Status
    Hi I'll be going, been going since 2000 and this year got the chance to drive down in my Dad's new S4 Staying at the chateau-de-chanteloup not far from le mans great place to stay car show on the friday night and loads of brits stay here. Cant wait should be good.

Audi A4 Quattro 190
    Seat toledo V5 170
    Seat toledo 2.0 16v