RS6's, Coilovers - How wide for spacers?

sorted

Reaction score
Alright Lads,

On the Avant I have some RS6's (7.5J, 18" with a ET54). Im on coilovers about 50/60mm. I want to get some spacers to bring the wheels out a bit as they are hiding in there. At first I was thinking 20MM rears and 15MM fronts, but after a quick messaure up with a ruler it might be close for rubbing. This is just a gestimate though as not quite accurate.

Anyone able to give some advice? R 20MM F15MM or R 15MM and F 10MM? I want them to sit flush enough to not hide but dont want them sticking out :)

Neil

I can't comment on the lowering aspect, but for the stance an ET of 30-35 would be about right, I'd probably aim for nearer 30 given they're 7.5J.

Neil,

Have you fitted them yet.

Lets have some pics

Alright Lads,

On the Avant I have some RS6's (7.5J, 18" with a ET54). Im on coilovers about 50/60mm. I want to get some spacers to bring the wheels out a bit as they are hiding in there. At first I was thinking 20MM rears and 15MM fronts, but after a quick messaure up with a ruler it might be close for rubbing. This is just a gestimate though as not quite accurate.

Anyone able to give some advice? R 20MM F15MM or R 15MM and F 10MM? I want them to sit flush enough to not hide but dont want them sticking out :)

Neil

I am running 8J 18s with ET 33 and it is no problem at all.
2e7bf68b.jpg

I run 33 rear and 43 front.
So I'd say 15mm rear 10 front

Thats a strange mix of offsets, 33 on the front must look about spot on, but they must look abit odd against the 43 of the rears which are quite well set into the arch?