talk about over priced

not that much from audi mate not evan none trade is not that much are they yours

how much are they from audi ?

i got prices for a guy on here a mth or so ago and this is the part numbers he give me for an s.line this is what i can do it for but this was was before the vat whent up Front bumper valance - V8E0 807 110 B GRU £90 +vatRear bumper twin exit valance - 8E5 807 521 G GRU £137+vat Spoiler - 8E5 827 933 GRU £230+vat Fog light grill - V8E0 807 682 C 01C £20+vat Fog light grill - V8E0 807 681 C 01C £20+vatCenter Grill - 8E0 807 647 D 01C £82+vat

Last edited:
I'd go with Simon 2004's more up to date prices, but about 18 months ago, those parts were about £90 for the lower front valence and about £115 for the three grills (direct from Audi UK!).... think that may have been excl VAT.... either way, those are roughly 2x Audi prices!

Simon are you actually going to buy the S-line upgrade for your car?

nope not right now mate they where prices i got for some one i would like to but there is this othere part of me that says nope dont wast your money not sure if its my age or my misses lol

lol - misses = Standard car. Im guessing yours is standard right now! :)

I never know what i should do and not. I want this mod, but other mods come over it right now.

i have a crobra spliter on the front and i chaged the wheels ;-) i think ill do it one day misses is ok really as long as i leave the car out said when we go to bed lol what you doing with yours mate