Lower front grill

jd26

Reaction score
Bought one from ebay last minute the other day without chance to double check details but sadly its not the right one to fit my s-line bumper :(

so if anyones after a lower grille plus chrome surround for they're B6 call it £10 and ill get this one out to you.

Ill grab a pic if anyones interested.

This means im still looking for a replacement lower s-line grille by the way if anyone happens to have one laying about :(

P1020080.jpg

the s-line ones are almost as rare as the S4 ones mate. Best keep an eye for B6 s-lines being broken on ebay and get in fast. otherwise it's about 90 quid from the dealers I think

Thought id struck gold with the above item :p

Suuurelllyyy someone knows someone with a broken standard grill ;)

haha. yeah it happens, I even bought an s4 grill but the seller didn't tell me it was from a cabby so doesn't fit and he's not interested in paying the return charges from Finland.
ave you stuck the other one in the classifieds section?

i wanted the spot light cover for sline bumper qouted £300 +vat as you had to buy the whole lower skirt in a kit WTF !!!!!! lookely i scouted around fleabay for weeks/mths to find one breaking in bristol lol.... still £35 for the n/s then

For the SE bumper they around that price not for the larger sport / votex kit type