Bad time to sell a car

has yours had the Audi recall on the multitronic gearbox? I think that puts a lot of people off as the recalls weren't enforced, so if the Audi clutch upgrade isn't mentioned, people assume it's not been done.

Think its generally a bad time to sell at the moment, generally quiet, a couple of friends who work at car dealerships have said they have had a suprisingly quiet march / april. I've struggled to sell my Beetle as well! Hope it picks up as i'm about to put my S4 up for sale!!

Chris

It's late 2005 so as far as I am aware it misses out on the recall as it was manufactured with the upgrade,the gearbox is perfect anyway,never had a bit of trouble with it but do change the oil frequently.
Decided to keep it now rather than let it go for a price I would be disappointed with just to obtain a sale.

I am glad I wasn't in a position of having to sell that's for sure and I feel sorry for anyone that's going to be selling there car for financial reasons as they are going to get there pants pulled down I am sure.