Door Flares

arthurfuxake

Controversial & Contradictive
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
I'm after getting a set of door flares for my silver a4, and need some advice. VAG Parts have 2 different sets, one is the S4 flare and then there is a sleeker flare as on the new sport versions. Neither need to be painted, but should I get the s4 type or the sleek look? I think the sleeker one will look good if painted silver, but the s4 ones would look good left grey? What do you think? I think the picture is of the S4 flares.

Yes they are S4 door blades, I'm just waiting to have a kit fitted so I will get them painted then. You should check with your dealers parts departement, thats where I bought mine and they were cheaper than Vagparts.

I was planning on leaving them grey if I went for the s4 ones. I like the look of your car as it is. I can't see the front or back, but are you going for the quattro GMbH sports kit?

Front Pic!
I'm going for the GMBH kit from the Audi Acessery list.

Do you know that there are 2 types? I've seen some that have a much deeper front apron. I don't even have the colour coded bottoms, still grey at the moment.

Yep, thats right, I'm going for the deep type.

There is a front, rear and sides and they work out at 1300 euro inc. vat or £900.
I'll post pictures when fitted.