hair line crack

Yes. I'd think £50 is more reasonable from an independant supplier.

Or is that fitted?

Turk is that price for back or front.

The sport is 20-25mm lower than standard mate, I'd go with the pair though even if it's the same spring

had a real good sniff under the wheel arch today at the naughty spring in question, it looks like the outer plastic coating is cracked and the spring itself is ok, what are you views and takes on this?

06042011822.jpg

06042011821.jpg

turkster i have a set of springs from my a4 avant sport setup as ive lowered mine they are yours if you want them was going to put on ebay but seen you giving away a few things to other members so ill return favour?

im in southport mate i can get the markings for you tommoz as there in my garage

thats fine mate as you said on one of your givaways hopefully someone will return the favour when needed just as yours has being returened. i will cheack them in the morning before work and post makings when i finish n here and you can let me know if any good. hopefully my lowering springs dont ever need putting to standard lol.

hi had a luk there green green blue are they any gud/?

its a 2.5 tdi 2002 mate yeh have a look and if theyl help you let me know :)

I feel a lot of love in this room :)
In all seriousness I'm regularly surpised at the good "forum karma" that resides in ASN (and on other forums at times). except for that QuattroJames bloke ;)

well, money is tight, we all know it, the regular long term members are more like family than just people who drive the same car brand so its kinda real cool to be able to do things like give things away for free to others in need,

I personally get more joy from giving away to another soul who needs what i have than selling it, yer the money would be nice, but i get my tokens back in karma from the great creator of the universe in the form of good health, welth in the form of wisdom and guidance and the hope of accending to place where all goodness emanates from,

I feel a lot of love in this room :)
In all seriousness I'm regularly surpised at the good "forum karma" that resides in ASN (and on other forums at times). except for that QuattroJames bloke ;)

* returns to previous "Help me" post and deletes the Elsawin pics he's just spent time uploading.

sound then turkster there yours mate not bin on here too long but had more than my moneys worth of help and usefull info so at the end of the day what a set of springs well like you say money but y get greedy besides if put on ebay without reserve someone could win for 99p lol how do you want to go about arangeing collection?

Wrap em up,

PM me your address and the Width Hight Length and the weight, and i will get Parcel force to collect the next day or when its good for you, from any address that you are at? work or home or neighbour who is at home all day, the choice is yours, :hi: