How wide can I go!?

All_Torque

Reaction score
Website
www.torque-uk.net
Ok i had a recently bought a set of bentley GTC's and was in the process of getting them painted gloss black :eyebrows:, however after seeing the sheer number of cars at ultimate dubs and on the forums running bentleys decided to let a mate take them off me..

So now looking for a set of new shoes to replace the lambos i presently run, however I was wondering whats the widest J i can run?

The bentleys were 9x19 et41, but now having a few other ideas in the wheel department a lil less common (hopefully) :idea:

Ok i had a recently bought a set of bentley GTC's and was in the process of getting them painted gloss black :eyebrows:, however after seeing the sheer number of cars at ultimate dubs and on the forums running bentleys decided to let a mate take them off me..

So now looking for a set of new shoes to replace the lambos i presently run, however I was wondering whats the widest J i can run?

The bentleys were 9x19 et41, but now having a few other ideas in the wheel department a lil less common (hopefully) :idea:

WELL i'm just gunna say watch this space, as my 19 x 9 " fronts and 19 x 10 " rears are hopefully going on this week.They've been 5 months in the planning as its taken me that long to get all the bits and bobs to make them fit ( i hope )

There not 5 x 112 pcd either so i have had to have custom adapters made which i picked up yesterday, im giving no hints as i've NEVER (and i've search the forums) seen another A4 B6 wearing these. All i will say is the fronts are getting 225/35 BMW M3 standard fit tyres, these have a special step down at both edges of the tyre so as to not foul the arches!!! and 235/35 rears.

I know what you mean about Bentleys i love them and have so nearly brought a few sets over the years it was between Bentleys and these this time.

Have you looked at AMGs or Brabus there 5 x 112 with friendly offsets or porsche wheels, Carlsson wheels are lovely and pretty rare.

:arco:

Well the wheels im swaying towards I havent seen on another b6, for that matter another audi, i dont think..

Breytons is all i'm saying :weight_lift2:

1-2%20Trabant.jpg