CD changer with Xcarlink

rok22

Reaction score
Hey to all...

I want to connect my original Audi A4 CD changer with xcarlink mp3 unit. So I have Audi a4 B6 with Radio Concert I and i want connect all this with CD changer retention option.
Is this possible? and how?:ermm:

Thanks for everything...

rok

Yes it's possible, the Xcarlink loom comes with the ability to plug the cd changer into it as well.

That way both are hooked up to the concert radio.

To get to the MP3 player you press the cd button twice (like a double click) and it goes to it.

I have it in my A4 but use the Ipod connector to my concert radio.

Yes it's possible, the Xcarlink loom comes with the ability to plug the cd changer into it as well.

That way both are hooked up to the concert radio.

To get to the MP3 player you press the cd button twice (like a double click) and it goes to it.

I have it in my A4 but use the Ipod connector to my concert radio.

THANKS....could you give me a photo of this loom, please??

The 'loom' is part of the xcarlink it has the blue mini iso to connect to the changer port on the back of the HU and a black 'socket' to plug your blue changer mini iso into.

The 'loom' is part of the xcarlink it has the blue mini iso to connect to the changer port on the back of the HU and a black 'socket' to plug your blue changer mini iso into.

What he said.

The instructions are crap that come with it, but it makes sense when you put it together.

I 'may' have one for sale very soon, its a celsus(re branded xcarlink). I also have the 'loom' if you dont have the multi coloured iso blocks.

so..i must say that it works...
i put the looms that, that all playing right..as CD changer as Xcarlink..
i choose between CD and Xcarlink with two sequences between FM and CD button.
THANKS guy for all one....