Might be selling the car, not sure about the price?

Quattro180

Reaction score
2004 (53) a4 Avant, 2.5 quattro sport (180) tiptronic. only 60k on the clock. it has the 18" alloys, door blades, full leather, rear parking sensors. The car is in mint condition and drives like new. How much should i put it up for?

cheers Adam

prices really do vary alot. the ones priced well sell quickly from what i have senn
i think the manual sell better
as it is quattro does it mean it is not cvt auto and so more reliable?

i would guess you want £7-8k + from what others are priced at, but then it is B7 pricing, which makes it difficult.
also think more people want the 1.9tdi due to cheaper to run in general, but this sounds a nice car and should fetch the right price for the right person.

good luck

if it's going cheap cheap, shot gun LOL

what mpg, miles to tank do you get on average, best and worst?

The mrs drives mostly around town and we are doing 32 mpg (400 miles a tank). When on motorway journeys it will do high 30's no problem.

32 mpg round town isn't too bad for a bigger engine auto.

Good luck in sale

WE have same model heated leather Xenons auto fold mirrors but 100k paid £7500 15 mos ago private so you might get that with the lower miles but mpg is a penalty compared with the manual and some would not mind mway mileage

Hi , did you put your car up forsale ?
I am looking for an avant as I just sold my s3 .
Thanks

I have not put up for sale yet, been to busy!! Was hoping to put on autotrader in the next couple of weeks. Let me know if your interested
Cheers