Status
    Quote Originally Posted by CHRIS555 View Post
    Oh, and of course!

Wheels look sexy. Quality!

2. # ADS
    ADS

No Ego

Status
    Does anybody know the difference between S-line and a non S-line?

3rd Gear

Status
    Chris555, your car looks awesome, will be good to see it with the wheels and everything else on... You have the combination i want black with red leather but there like rockin horse s*^t.
    Quick question for you whats your car like in the winter, any problems of frost on the inside or does the roof seal properly, i have never had a cabriolet but my misses had and mg tf and the roof on that was shocking didn't seal properly, drafts everywhere. Probably a daft question but just wanted to check as im thinking of getting one
    A4 1.8T 190 S-Line, Stage 2 Shark Performance Map 230 BHP, Pipercross Panel Filter, Forge 007 DV, Blue Flame Performance Exhaust + High Flow Sports Cat, 8k HID Lights, 8k HID Fog Lights, LED Sidelights, LED Number Plate, Front + Rear Ambient Lighting, LED Interior Bulbs, Grooved Dimpled Disks, Ultimax Pads, RNS-E DVD, Tinted Windows, S4 Grill, Votex Rear Skirt, BOSE, Leather, Engine Covers, S4 Mirrors, RS4 Pedals, Gloss Black Wrapped Grills, 19" BBS LM's Summer, 19" RS6's Winter, Coilovers

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Rhino View Post
    Does anybody know the difference between S-line and a non S-line?
    S-Line and non S-Line what?
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

DOPE with added OCD

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Pabs View Post
    Chris555, your car looks awesome, will be good to see it with the wheels and everything else on... You have the combination i want black with red leather but there like rockin horse s*^t.
    Quick question for you whats your car like in the winter, any problems of frost on the inside or does the roof seal properly, i have never had a cabriolet but my misses had and mg tf and the roof on that was shocking didn't seal properly, drafts everywhere. Probably a daft question but just wanted to check as im thinking of getting one
    100% go for it!

I have had two A4 Convertibles and zero roof problems. The roofs are about 4 layres thick and have incredible sound proofing and if you clean them properly the roofs still look like new!

Avoid 2.4's - they don't sell well - 1.8T "Quattro's" are much harder to come by, make sure you look at sport trims as well. If you see any adverts to any and want my opinion let me know mate!

No Ego

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by quattrojames View Post
    S-Line and non S-Line what?
    S-line A4 Cab non S-line A4 Cab.

No Ego

Status
    I went to a new Audi garage today in Ashford Kent to get my chrome wing mirrors fitted i bought from ebay and all i can say is what a nice bunch of professional people. I met two chaps by the name of Spencer & James and they couldn't of been more helpful if they tried. Anyone who lives in the Kent area like me i highly recommend this garage. S-line automotive

BahnStormer

Status
    likey lots, which LED's are those? same for saloon/avant as for the cab?

LostBok/BahnStormer77
    A6 (C7) Avant 3.0TFSI, DSG, rain and light sensor pack, LED headlight pack, MMI touch, SDS high, AMI, 360deg sensors + auto-park, Dunlop SP Winter Sports / Pirelli P Zero's.

1st Gear

Status
    be a little carefull if your gona get some number plate led's of the bay, i had some on the old A4 and they just droped off, GOD knows why, they all screwed up nice n tight, but just droped off!!!!!?????
    I did replace them with some more, tho from a difernt seller, and they were fine
    i dont have the led side lights, i got some xenon 501 bulds, just plug them in like the old ones, look good as well, 80p with post off the bay!!,
    i also got some xenon headlight bulbs for 6.99, carnt remember the kelvin but 4500k i think there cool, and not too blue, light the road up a LOT better then the old ones

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12