my new wheels what do you think?

the jammy one

Reaction score
right then just looking for opinions on my wheels. they are 19inches, car lowered 30mm, they are painted in a flip paint, they may not be to everyones liking but im looking for something different from the usual same old that you see everywere. dont get me wrong i like the same old but wanna try something new. im still unsure on them what do people think? p.s center caps are soon to be audi ones just got these on for now.
DSC00128.jpg
DSC00132.jpg
DSC00131.jpg

Sorry, Not a fan to be honest, they there's far to much blue. Silver would be much better

And when you say you just wanted something different, a8 reps aren't really different are they?

I guess the colour's different. I'm not a big fan though, sorry. But to be fair, I don't really like them wheels on any car, so was never going to be the biggest fan. I'd say it would need lowering a bit more too if you're running 19's.

sorry mate not my cup of tea glad you found some and your happy with them thou as for the colour id have to say have them polished iv seen them on many golfs and they look better i think

Brave choice!

I've never been a real fan of A8 wheels unfortunately :(

Not for me them.....but as long as you like them who cares what anyone else thinks :thumbsup:

I was gonna put these on my mk4 YEARS ago before they got too popular. Now I don't really like them because that's all you see on mk4's in the city centres flying about.

If you like them, that's all that matters though. Not for me though. I cant get past the S4 Avus III's just now for a 18" wheel, and the Speedline splits for a 19" wheel on the B6. Dont get me wrong, there are other wheels (Carls Bentleys really suit his car), but for me, thats the LAW, lol.

cheers for all commments like u all say long as im happy lol and for now they do the job for me to be air the pictures dot do justice they do look good in this sun constantley fllipin colours stilunsure on a permanent fix thou so not into splashing out on anythig else till i make a solid descision and to be fair far better than the stanard sports 5 spokes lol

I was gonna put these on my mk4 YEARS ago before they got too popular. Now I don't really like them because that's all you see on mk4's in the city centres flying about.

i had them on my 20vt about 5 years ago, loved them, but as you say just got far too common.

DSC00444.jpg

yes i did conversion myself mostly on driveway apart from thepainting of course lol my mate did that at his garage.
well wheels now gone got offered set of amgs 19inch in chrome need refurbing tho and some decent money my way allin all made profit so im happy plus amgs look much better will post pics tommoz

c17ljr im loving those bentley and the drop its sitting sweet doyou have any rubbing even if slightly here and there? what the setup? have to say youve nailed it there well done

ha made me chuckle that comment i tried somethng odd real odd to be fair and it was like marmite you eithelove or hate lolto be fair i did like bt then the other part of ne said like all you want but not on this car it needs legance not chav so hen offer came i took chance was cheaper than buying a mk4 to show themoff on lol

how she sits now. back wheels are wider than fronts giving a beefyer stance oly just fit in arch going over potoles ect but tthink its much improved lol
newwheels007.jpg
newwheels006.jpg
newwheels002.jpg
newwheels003.jpg
newwheels004.jpg
newwheels005.jpg
newwheels001.jpg

yep i got to agree, i didnt mind the other wheels, but i wouldent av had them on my motor, those look far nicer,
loving the wide **** back end look