Cya Later Aligator,

Nutkin

Reaction score
Just part ex'd the B6 for a Seat Ibiza Bocanegra, Im sure I'll be back on here one day but for now this is so long and thanks for all the fish :)

p.s if anyone wants to buy some parts, i got a votex grill and a forge BOV stripped off of it. along with a stereo fitting kit and a brodit mount.

Good luck mate enjot the seat a friend of mine has the. Sports one and love it so sure you will too

Thats a bit of a downgrade isnt it?!

I just fancied a new car, found this ex demo for a bargain price, plus with the audi only doing 20mpg and noone with any idea why it just seemed a good thing to do. Plus the boca is less insurance half the tax 50% more mpg and a second quicker to 60. so the pros outweigh the badge.

TBH i have been quite upset with the build quality of my audi compared to my seat leon I had before so im quite happy to be going back to the S :p

What Brodit mount have you got? Good luck with the Ibiza, makes sense really.

Yeah I think you did well tbh mate, good looking motor, something newer & probably economical, enjoy.

i also have wind deflectors if anyone wants em cheap, if not im just gonna leave em on when i part ex

What Brodit mount have you got? Good luck with the Ibiza, makes sense really.

It is litrally a lil bent square of metal that fits in and screws in to a standard screw on the dash. It gives you a platform to mount any brodit phone holder you fancey.

Ill whack some prices up then. The classifieds is coming up not found for me,

Must stress collection only tbh, although the dv and phone stuff id post if someone really wanted me to.

I live near coventry CV8 post code. But I can also attend Vag night at the ace cafe.

1. Votex Grill, this was a silver one that me and my friend sprayed black, there are a few patches we missed that are behind the grill but its hardly noticable the pic in my sig is what it looks like. There are one or 2 clips that are a bit bent/broken when i removed it but im pretty sure it will fit another car and be fine. Its really nto as bad as i make it out to be i guess. But seeing these are no longer made im sure someone can give some time to it.

£40

2. Forge DV BOV

Good condition hasnt been used at all really as my old forge one ceased so i sent it back for a replacement and bought a baileys in the mean time.

£80

3. Wind deflectors.

No idea what these are worth, Will fit A4 and im assuming only the avant.

If I can yank em out ill what em up for sale at say £50 for the set. You'll probs need some more double sided tape, but they do give the car a bit of width to the top which imo looks fantastic.

4. brodit mount, simple one works on the single did stereo, basically remove stereo and theres a screw on the left that this screws into and stays secure with the stereo back in, Amazingly non destructive way to get a phone holder. I also have a holder for an iPhone 3gs
Brodit Holder with Pass-Through Connector for Apple iPhone 3GS 915246, iPhone 3GS

This allows you to run the ipod cable from your stereo to the phone holder so when you get in the car just whack your iphone into the holder and it syncs up :)

£10 for clip £35 for the phone holder