Housekeeping

quattrojames

Staff member
Reaction score
In my new found role as moderator I've made a few changes which I hope you will all approve of and will make this section more user friendly!

I felt there were too many Sticky threads, so I've pruned them a bit. All the DIY guides like the Slow Wiper Repair and the Blocked Plenum Chamber Grommets, I've unstickied and put in one main thread with the FAQ & useful links section.

Please feel free to write any more guides and we can get them added too.

I hope all this makes sense, please let me know if there's anything else you feel I can do.

Thanks, James :thumbsup:

Lol well I did step back for a few days in case anyone else wanted to do it!

Thanks to some very valuable contributions from Woorlord that thread is building into quite a useful resource.

Anything else from anyone?

So now you are doing the "Housekeeping" do you have to dress up in women's clothing and a feather duster, or is that for the other website!!??

Congrats on your new position and the tidy-up.
:applaus:

QJames is now able to smack us around a little.. Good on ya James.

becoming a moderator is a great thing, but wait for the mud chucking and you will soon learn how tricky it can get, Im Admin on a forum for Topics that are a bit far out, I can tell you its an interesting thing to watch, Good Luck and well done on your position on power,

Haha cheers, I've seen some of your links in the general chat section Turkster!

I think most of the mud flinging goes on over there, or in the A3 sections, so if I can keep our little corner of the forum on the straight and narrow I'll be happy!

I love the random-ness of the general chat area, and the serenity of the A4-B6 section :)

And is this what you mean Woorlord...?

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha cheers, I've seen some of your links in the general chat section Turkster!

I think most of the mud flinging goes on over there, or in the A3 sections, so if I can keep our little corner of the forum on the straight and narrow I'll be happy!

Happy to fling some mud around in here if you feel left out and want something to do?

Rob