Where can i get ECU remapped

audia4d1

Reaction score
hi guys i was just wondering if anyone could recomend someone who does ECU remaps around Leeds side, i have a audi a4 1.9tdi pd engine 130bhp, and was wanting some more power

thank guys

thanks for the replies guys, i hae got my car booked in for this weekend at Awesome GTI, have anyone used this company before?

i have the car booked for this weekend, i just hope all goes well and nothing starts messing up after the remap, fingers crossed

Guys good news and bad news, good news is i have my car remapped before the remap was done i was told it come up with an error code 17965 - charge pressure control: positive deviation, the guy who did the remap told me this could be the turbo sticking vanes i think, and asked if i still wanted to go ahead with the remap, so i did. On my way home it felt like i was driving a diffrent car there was so much more power in the car.

But just before i got home my car was letting alot of smoke out, and in 1st and 2nd the car started to struggle to move. i will try and ring them up on Monday, but any ideas what that code means? and what has happend to my car?

cheers guys

a while ago my 1.9tdi did that going up a motorway slip road.it felt like all the power had just fanished.when it was plugged into a computer the guy shown me the engine over boosted from its standard 270nm to 320nm for a couple of seconds so it goes into a safe mode to protect itself.the guy said it was caused by the vanes on the turbo getting blcked from all the exhaust soot.he i should replace the turbo at about £400 without fitting!but its never done it since.i did wonder if there was a way of cleaning it out without removing it?

well today i took my car down and got it all checked up and yes it is the turbo but i have been told there might b an easy fix to this problem by using something called innotec turbo cleaner, has anyone used this or heard of this?

just typed it in and its a 5 piece kit for £44.95. they have happy customers,so i might give it a try.