AH FabricationsSky Insurance
    Reverse Gear

Status

Where can i get ECU remapped

hi guys i was just wondering if anyone could recomend someone who does ECU remaps around Leeds side, i have a audi a4 1.9tdi pd engine 130bhp, and was wanting some more power

thank guys

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    awesome gti manchester, probs hour drive at the most

1st Gear

Status
    There is a remap group buy this Saturday, being done by Angel tuning

Reverse Gear

Status
    thanks for the replies guys, i hae got my car booked in for this weekend at Awesome GTI, have anyone used this company before?

5th Gear

Status
    ive used them for cruise control as there less than 10 minutes from my home. a fair few of my other mates have used them aswell

Reverse Gear

Status
    i have the car booked for this weekend, i just hope all goes well and nothing starts messing up after the remap, fingers crossed

Reverse Gear

Status
    Guys good news and bad news, good news is i have my car remapped before the remap was done i was told it come up with an error code 17965 - charge pressure control: positive deviation, the guy who did the remap told me this could be the turbo sticking vanes i think, and asked if i still wanted to go ahead with the remap, so i did. On my way home it felt like i was driving a diffrent car there was so much more power in the car.

But just before i got home my car was letting alot of smoke out, and in 1st and 2nd the car started to struggle to move. i will try and ring them up on Monday, but any ideas what that code means? and what has happend to my car?

cheers guys

5th Gear

Status
    would recommend getting the turbo cleaned, that will make a massive difference

Reverse Gear

Status
    a while ago my 1.9tdi did that going up a motorway slip road.it felt like all the power had just fanished.when it was plugged into a computer the guy shown me the engine over boosted from its standard 270nm to 320nm for a couple of seconds so it goes into a safe mode to protect itself.the guy said it was caused by the vanes on the turbo getting blcked from all the exhaust soot.he i should replace the turbo at about 400 without fitting!but its never done it since.i did wonder if there was a way of cleaning it out without removing it?

Reverse Gear

Status
    well today i took my car down and got it all checked up and yes it is the turbo but i have been told there might b an easy fix to this problem by using something called innotec turbo cleaner, has anyone used this or heard of this?

Reverse Gear

Status
    just typed it in and its a 5 piece kit for 44.95. they have happy customers,so i might give it a try.