Badger5Monster Motorsport
    3rd Gear

Status

Replacement cab roof seal windscreen end

Hi,

Just given the car a proper wash and going over, part of the job was wiping down all the ruber seals etc, so part opened the roof to get to them.

I do get very occasional drips each side, but not puddles or anything.

Noticed 2 significant tears in the roof seal, on the front, that mates with the top of the windscreen. I did some digging and I believe new seals are kinda expensive.....

Anyone know how much etc before I call the local dealer....

I can up piccys if needed.

Thanks chaps.
    2003 A4 Cab 2.4 V6 Manual / 43k miles genuine woohoo (on a 10 year old car lol) / Ebony Black Metallic / Full Grey Leather / Fully Electric Seats / Heated Seats / Interior Light Pack / Cruise / Wood / Bose Symphony II / Black roof

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status
    Just checked, the 2 tears on the front roof seal are directly in line with the locking lugs on the underside of the rear deck grrrrrrrr. Looks like the previous owner got things a bit out of sync and snagged it.

Does anyone of a way to repair seals, 290 for a new seal is a fecking rip off !
    2003 A4 Cab 2.4 V6 Manual / 43k miles genuine woohoo (on a 10 year old car lol) / Ebony Black Metallic / Full Grey Leather / Fully Electric Seats / Heated Seats / Interior Light Pack / Cruise / Wood / Bose Symphony II / Black roof