HID Lights Kits

mick mc

mickyray
Reaction score
:huh:Hi Folks,
Could anyone advise on the what would be the best package of HID kits for my A4 1.8 t Quattro? I need to know what is reliable and not to hard to in stall.

Please advise!!

MickyRay

I'm looking to dip my toe back in the world of HID kit's but my first kit went all crazy on me after only a few week's. i thought i would have to call a priest to perform an exorcism, these thing's have a mind of there own when they go wrong..

So are you going to enlighten the rest of the brethern and let us know what you are looking at! or is that a secret?

No secret Mickyray, i just don't want to make the same mistake like last time. I'm looking at buying again soon and will stick with the 4600k.

:huh:Hi Folks,
Could anyone advise on the what would be the best package of HID kits for my A4 1.8 t Quattro? I need to know what is reliable and not to hard to in stall.

Please advise!!

MickyRay

To be absolutely sure and you state you want the BEST then go for the OEM Valeo Ballasts.
Covered it here.

I think the illegal aspect of retrofitting HID/Xenons with respect to MOT checks from January 2012, if it is introduced, has been covered extensively - see here and see what you are getting yourself into!