Badger5JMB Retrofits
    Neutral

Status

how much is my 2004 avant 190 Quattro sportsline worth

Hi guys toying with the idea of changing my beloved car and going for a diesel.Its done 81k fsh ,just had full coil pack,always have engine flush before every service,good bridgestone potenza's on 18'' s6's.It looks fantastic in Akoya silver with its black half leather ,well specced with light pack air con/climate cruise control ,electric front seats with lumbar support ,Ive had i'pod connection professionally fitted.its probably got other options that i've forgot to mention.We average about 27mpg on our awful country roads but get 34 on motorway journeys.Its a great car and Ihate the Idea of getting rid of it but things are not great in the world of self employed building in these parts parts at the present.So my question to you knowledgeable guys is whats she worth because that will defo stop me getting rid of it if the value is to low.Iwas thinking about Ł8000 is that far out.
    Last edited by rog190quattro; 6th March 2011 at 22:35.

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status
    Seems a little high I think. The prices are low at the moment esp for petrols. Try it for sale on free sites at that sort of amount and see what bites you get. Its very hard to judge. I would guess more like 6000 to 6700 a bit more likely and depending on condition but hey, its whatever someone wants to pay and yours may tick all the boxes for someone. Good luck with whatever you do.
    Need pinstriping? : www.crazypainter.com

A4.. 1.8T.. Remapped .. Saloon.. Atlas Grey.. Votex Kit..

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    8k get a few nice B7's fir that amount

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel
    5 or 6k imho no more

VAG Addict

Status
    If it was diesel then maybe it would be worth that but as said I think 8k may be a little optimistic
    2009 A4 2.0 TDI (170) Avant S Line Exec. ​Quartz Grey, S Line suspension, Bluetooth phone prep low, AMI, DAB, Symphony III, Leather/Alcantara, rear sun blinds, heated/dimming/folding mirrors and cruise control. Mods so far: BBS LM (reps), needle sweep and dipping mirror on reverse. To come: spacers, rear window tint and badge delete.

Neutral

Status
    Thought as much but just testing ,you can always come down but not up its far too nice to get rid of it for 6k,have to keep it and perhaps eventually do some mods on it which i origanally wanted to do when i got it if funds ever allow.Thanks to you lads that replied much appreciated.

4th Gear

Status
    probably right about going prices, which is alot of car for the money in comparison

price it too high and you want to sell will mean you've missed potential buyers/ new owners

Reverse Gear

Status
    Most of the cars i have seen on auto trader are going for Ł6500 to 7000 for similiar mileage

Tam

Neutral

Status
    Just had a look at a local garage today too see what trade in value of my 190 was, Ł4500 .I'm still laughing now they must think we are stupid or desperate ,still at least its convinced me not to change to diesel .Got to get my act together and sort some mods out starting with that remap i promised myself last year .Ł4500 ha ha ha

CMD
    Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Thats the spirt Rog, you will 100% love your car again, i'm still smiling and still getting 36 mpg.
    AUDI A4 190T S-LINE.

WWW.PR-DETAILING.CO.UK CERTIFIED DETAILERS

Neutral

Status
    Hi mate sounds good that will put a smile on my face .If you don't mind me asking how much was your blue flame exhaust ,love the sound of it ,and where can you get them fitted.

2nd Gear

Status

CMD
    Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

Status
    The Blueflame exhaust and 200 cell cat was part of a group buy with Awesome Gti and cost me Ł720 . I had badger5 fit it and tweak the map. The exhaust is easy to fit to the down pipe but a little bit more fiderly to fit the cat. Link for cat back system.

BLUE FLAME CAT BACK EXHAUST AUDI A4 1.8T B6 on eBay (end time 05-Apr-11 13:25:54 BST)
    AUDI A4 190T S-LINE.

WWW.PR-DETAILING.CO.UK CERTIFIED DETAILERS

Neutral

Status
    Thanks for that mate

VAG Addict

Status
    Looks lovely in the pics and is a very sought after colour! Based on your Ł4500 offer I'd be keeping it too!

You may find a re-map will improve your economy slightly too (when your not thrashing it). My Leon Cupra R gave me an extra 3-4mpg after a visit to AMD and was mental when you wanted it to be! God, I miss that car!

Get moding and enjoy it for what it is
    2009 A4 2.0 TDI (170) Avant S Line Exec. ​Quartz Grey, S Line suspension, Bluetooth phone prep low, AMI, DAB, Symphony III, Leather/Alcantara, rear sun blinds, heated/dimming/folding mirrors and cruise control. Mods so far: BBS LM (reps), needle sweep and dipping mirror on reverse. To come: spacers, rear window tint and badge delete.

1st Gear

Status
    For 4500 pounds Ill buy it off you. I was looking for one of these but couldnt find one :/ its a lovely car, keep it

Reverse Gear

Status
    I've been looking for a B6 quattro avant for ages, if it's all good I'd pay Ł5k+.

Neutral

Status
    Thanks pauly7 its a good one ,everything gets done as soon as it needs to be done .I'm sorry but there is nothing out there to tempt me to sell it for Ł5k ,I might be dreaming but its that good i would'nt dream of letting it go for less than Ł7k .Keep looking though bud you will find one ,I definatley recomend one and if you can find one in Akoya silver they really look the business.

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    The gannets are circling overhead
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

4th Gear

Status
    saw a 2004 90k 190 avant version for circa Ł5k by an indy trader

looked nice, wish it had been a 130 tdi

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by rog190quattro View Post
    Thanks pauly7 its a good one ,everything gets done as soon as it needs to be done .I'm sorry but there is nothing out there to tempt me to sell it for Ł5k ,I might be dreaming but its that good i would'nt dream of letting it go for less than Ł7k .Keep looking though bud you will find one ,I definatley recomend one and if you can find one in Akoya silver they really look the business.
    Sounds like it's a keeper unless someone wants to pay you top dollar, not sure how a chipped diesel would drive in comparison to the 1.8T, probably 15 mpg better though which could add up if you do enough miles.