looking for pictures of modified black A4's

andyollie

Reaction score
Website
www.kickinvectra.co.uk
hi i currently own a 1.9 tdi B5 A4, its a crackin car and has given me little bother. im thinking about changing to a black B6 chassis, probably a 1.9 tdi SE or Sport (any recommendations?)
anyway im looking for pictures of modified B6 versions A4's, thanks for your help in advance
p.s this is my current A4 pictured below
DSC04023s.jpg

DSC04027s.jpg

Andyollie,

Nice kit can you tell me what it is. You have any pics of the front as well to see the bumper in all its glory.

Cheers.

I have H&R lowering Springs, Koni Adjustable shocks, S4 boot spoiler, S4 door flares, RS4 18" Alloys.

thanks for all the comments, they are kahn rs-c 18''

the front bumper is rieger rs4, rear is oettinger splitter, and sides are oem a4 skirts. ill put a pic up of front later

Nice car! Frank you in Dublin. I was over there for business last month first time in the city and its great craic! Stayed in the Morgan in the city centre...nice hotel!

Thanks for the comments, It was a nice car, I traded it in for a new silver 1.8T 190ps last November. Massive difference between the two cars, I miss the black all the same!

Frank G whats with the yellow driving gloves in the big frontal pic of your nice motor....something you aint telling us /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

"Frank G whats with the yellow driving gloves in the big frontal pic of your nice motor....something you aint telling us"

No I haven't any pictures yet; I'll give it a wash at the weekend and take.
No that not a pair of gloves that a yellow cloth that covers my speed detector!

I was only pulling your leg mate i know it wasnt gloves /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif Look forward to the pics though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Its looking really nice. Are you having anything else done in the near future? I read in another thread your going for another bodykit???

Yes, I'm going to fit the GMBH kit, the one with the mesh front and rear. Its just the standard factory painted lowers that are on the car at the moment.

Cheers,
Yes I'll probably have to put it on the market to help fund my A4 mod's............