Upgraded my brakes to 320mm

mlody

Reaction score
I have upgraded my brakes today from the stock ones to 320mm in the front and I will be doing the back ones tomorrow, they will now be 288mm instead of 245mm.
This is what the kit looked like:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Brake lines:

Before:

After:

What do ye think ? :) I didnt get a chance to test them properly yet but Id say they will be savage when I get the back ones on

Look good, what setup is this then? B5 S4 321 discs and calipers?

Well to be exact, this is the B7 2.0tfsi setup with 321mm discs in the front and 288 at the back. The B5 S4s have the same size but the calipers are 2 pot and apparently they are more likely to stick or something, I dont know, I was recommended these and I bought these :) We will see how they are when I get the back ones on

Sounds good, Where'd you get them from? And you got a rough price(if you don't mind me asking?)

Snap

i put a set of these on just over 6 months ago off a 2 litre turbo B7
there really nice callipers and they pull the car up really well .

Who supplied you setup gent's and how much.

It was supplied by a lad in Poland who buys them, reconditions them and then sells them along with new discs and pads. Price? Around 600 Euro

Is that delivered? for the entire setup? Thats fantastic price, you'll need to send me the contact details for your guy

Nope, that's not delivered. For the delivery to Ireland I paid 110 euro and for the metal brake lines (HEL carkits) I paid something like 80 euro.

Link or contact info please..

I have just asked him if I can post his details but he said that if anybody is interested in buying a set, do it through me.

Hello

I sent these sets of brakes to "mlody". Please in this case contact with him.
Cost of sets: 750 euro + delivery cost.
Młody is my cousin, so i sold him these sets at low prices.
If you want buy only front or rear brakes - it's possible.

Best regards,
Tomek

Last edited:
So will mlody be putting on his own commission? lol

£700 delivered isn't bad I guess

Sure I never said thats what he does them for. Thats what I got them for, because he is my relative i do him favours and he does me favours... He decided to sign up on here so if you want to get anything, talk to him, im not involved

Sure I never said thats what he does them for. Thats what I got them for, because he is my relative i do him favours and he does me favours... He decided to sign up on here so if you want to get anything, talk to him, im not involved

Can't you use your family influence to negotiate a site discount?

GROUP BUY . If you have enough takers for this setup would it warrant any discount for a group buy ?

Why not just pick a set up off ebay?

The calipers can be found on there for ~£100 if you keep your eyes open.

Lad in poland, "mlody", cousin...

Really?

Jesus lads, if you really suspect me for trying to make mad money on you, go on ebay and find yourself a set! Do you really think I CARE if you buy it or not? I got it for that price, you will get it dearer. What did you want me to say? My cousin Tomek living xxxx at the age of xxxxxx? You have his nickname on this now so if you want anything, send him a pm, if not, then NO. I dont care.

Hello
If you have any question please send to me email: rip41@wp.pl
Please be so kind and send messages in polish language, because i don't know well technical english language.

Best regards,
Tomek

Last edited:
Jesus lads, if you really suspect me for trying to make mad money on you, go on ebay and find yourself a set! Do you really think I CARE if you buy it or not? I got it for that price, you will get it dearer. What did you want me to say? My cousin Tomek living xxxx at the age of xxxxxx? You have his nickname on this now so if you want anything, send him a pm, if not, then NO. I dont care.

Lets all calm down as we are all friend's here .... Now lets get a list of people who might want this brake setup. Discounted hopefully.

Very true, two valid options there.

Talk to devastation, Im sure he could make an auction on ebay so that you get all his details and then do it through Ebay