quote from spax

vr6gordy

Reaction score
got a quote today from spax to redo my rsx coilovers they want 90 per item if they can get the end cap undone seems a bit dear to me that 360 quid for 4 coilovers i paid 250 for them ..they cost 700 new so 610 quid hmmm dont think so some how ..dose any no if i can get them redone any other then spax

It may be a long shot but try a hydraulics place, when i worked on the plant we used to get rams re-sealed all the time,can't remember the company but a yellow pages search may be of use.

Sorry off topic, but that looks like a user name I used to know - you didn't used to be on the Corrado forum did you?

Cool - I was on there as Phil K. Last time I saw you was on the boat to Le Manns (probably about 6 years ago!) with your Golf cab and the stretched tyres that had slight rubbing issues lol

Cool - I was on there as Phil K. Last time I saw you was on the boat to Le Manns (probably about 6 years ago!) with your Golf cab and the stretched tyres that had slight rubbing issues lol

no i wasnt think you me you confused with someone else i never been on a boat and i never owner a golf cab ...i had a mk2 golf with a vr6 engine