DECHROME! WHY?

vorsprung dork

Reaction score
if i didnt like the chrome on my car i would not have bought it! so why dechrome? i like my chrome! and i bet im not the only one! so let the debate begin!:eyebrows:

Hmmm well for me chrome looks crap thats just me
and it goes milky
and i bought my car with chrome simple reason i couldnt find 1 at that price with the black

Personally i hate it. Its like tarting it up with bling. Some bits of the car arent available dechromed from the factory either, so cant really "just buy a car without"

I also hate silver cars and silver wheels.

Just boring an unimaginative, modern day equivalent to a beige car from the 70's.

I've painted my chrome window things satin black and wrapped my chrome roof bars carbon!! Looks awful imo! Not sure what to do with the mirrors though!!

A few choices Keep it or vinly wrap / painted them.

I can't decide if I like it or not mmm

i like it on mine but i think it is just as i have a cristal blue car if i had a black car i would not want it

thats what im talking about! my cars silver with silver wheels and to me the chrome adds to this! it has got a beige interior tho for you mr arogan!ttttttt

Urgh, it couldnt get any worse then! :p

I guess thats what personal taste is all about though aint it!

For me, interior must be black, cream and beige is boggin.

if i didnt like the chrome on my car i would not have bought it!

It's hard enough to find a decent car anyway, without narrowing your options down even more! Had I bought it from the factory I would have specified it dechromed, so it's no different.

my interior is black! post a pick of you motor so i can see where you comming from mr arogan!

100_3767.JPG

Been trying to find a decent set of black roof rails for months now, but no-one seems to want to sell me any. The rails ruin the look of the car!

same thing mate! fair enough i like purple and to be honist that would be my first choice of colour more a dark dairy milk type of purple but unfortunatley audi charge about 20000000 pounds for this option on a b6 and to be honist ive only seen 1 in my life and that belonged to a mr jameriquie good singer some say! your b5 would look exellent on the b5 forum!