Spare parts anyone

S4twiggy

Fully Certified Detailer!!
Reaction score
right lads ill not go on about it too long but i put a thread up in december about my mums dolphin grey 2.5tdi sport Q 180 which was smashed into the back and wedged me between 2 cars. now the insurance are saying they wont pay for the car blah blah blah so what im looking for is a bonnet, slam panel, radiator for the front as the rear will be done by the guy who hit me. how much are these brand new from TPS? or has anyone here got a dolphin grey bonnet and slam panel and radiator for sale???

cheers lads

p.s i FOOKING hate insurance companys

i dont get this someone crashes in to the back of you, you move forward and hit the car in front of you and your insurance company wont pay for repairs??? is that right???

YEP!!! they are saying i hit the car in front mate before the golf hit me from behind, i know everyone always says that they were hit from behind first blah blah but im genuinely not at fault but they dont see it like that do they. its too long a story to tell it mate as its been going on since dec 13th now and only now getting a report back from engineer. if they **** about any longer im getting the car back(if the report says no chassis damage) and repairing it myself

that all sounds like a **** take mate, is insurance fully comp??? surely they should be repairing the car if it was.

Insurance companies are a nightmare, what a pain!

Virtually impossible to prove you hadn't hit the guy in front first though I suppose :(

am i right in rembering you saying you nuged the car in front and then some one hit you hard pushing you into the car in front harder i only say this as if that was the case the guy in front of you would have put this in his report maybe and thats why your insur are being d**ks not that i agree with your insur not paying out or at the very list trying to claim it off the one that hit you ;-)