Couple pics of my Audi A4 B6 Sport TDI 130

Mr Singh

Reaction score
Couple of pics of my car. Had it for about 8 months now..

IMG_5436.jpg

IMG_5438.jpg

IMG_5442.jpg

So far it as a Oscarili Remap (165-170ish)
Brand new LUK clutch/DMF fitted last week
H&R Coilovers
Avus 18s
312mm brakes
10mm spacers up front
15mm spacers on the rear
-1.5deg of camber all round
RS4 ARB
Ambient light pack
Blackout upper and lower front grills

Got some Rotiform MIA 19s but there up for sale.. still got the brand new Avon ZZ3 225/35/19s as I imagine 19s to go on it at some stage..

Its my daily.. my other toy is this - YouTube - BladeICEdotcom's Channel ;)

Cheers,
Am

Last edited:
Looks very nice! Gotta love the Avus's ;)

Have you got another pic to show how the offset looks on the back with those spacers?

I will try take some more pics next week. Wishes Avus wheels came in 19". No the Avus wheels aren't for sale, whilst I own the car lol

Bit of photoshop to see how the Rotiform MIA would look..

IMG_5455.jpg

mia_gun.jpg

mia_sil.jpg

This is a B7 in the USA running them, it was a dolphin grey colour so tried to make it close to my shade of silver..

Question is to do it, and if I do silver or gunmetal..

Judging by how good the shiny silver Avus look against your car I'd go for silver I think.

I also think you'd need large brakes to carry off the open spoked look successfully do you think?

I've got 312mm brakes on there.. Silver would look fine.. but the gunmetal might add a little moodyness, not sure!

I've got 312's on mine, but it's the rear discs that always worry me!

Yeh, not sure theres much of a solution for that, mine do need changing on the rear

Possibly S4 or B6 RS4 Brakes?

Sweet car my friend - really like the stance - you've nailed it - and how clean it is!

Mr Singh, just spotted your running 15mm spacers on the rear, any problems with the arch liners rubbing?

On ET30 yeh they rubbed.. 235/40/18" tyres.. Tweaked the camber and all was fine. with 4 people in the car and the baby seat it doesn't rub at all.. only on sleeping policemen.

I could probably space the rear another 5mm right now with the camber. But not with these wheels.. maybe when 19s go on

Very nice matey, how come your selling the rotiforms then? Noticed them on e38

On ET30 yeh they rubbed.. 235/40/18" tyres.. Tweaked the camber and all was fine. with 4 people in the car and the baby seat it doesn't rub at all.. only on sleeping policemen.

I could probably space the rear another 5mm right now with the camber. But not with these wheels.. maybe when 19s go on

how much did you tweek the camber

Very nice matey, how come your selling the rotiforms then? Noticed them on e38

Need the money tbh.. Lots of projects on the go and clutch/dmf cost best part of 700, need to recoupe some monies..

how much did you tweek the camber

-1.5 all round. Done professionally from the TT-Shop in Bedford.

Love the look with those Avus rims :yum:

Did you fit those rims prior to changing your suspension ? Just curious how it would look on Audi sport suspension.

Did you fit those rims prior to changing your suspension ? Just curious how it would look on Audi sport suspension.

Quite a few members have Avus wheels on Sport suspension, Lostbok & Paul20v to name two off the top of my head and I'm sure they'll be happy to link you to a photo. They look good though, Sport suspension is quite low already.

Quite a few members have Avus wheels on Sport suspension, Lostbok & Paul20v to name two off the top of my head and I'm sure they'll be happy to link you to a photo. They look good though, Sport suspension is quite low already.

Yes please !

Love the look with those Avus rims :yum:

I did for about 24 hrs, it looked way too high for my liking. It was always the plan to put the rims on and slam setup the stance at the same time.

Thanks for that Paul :thumbsup:

Are they a straight fit or did you have to use spacers ?
**Apologies Mr Singh for the hijacking this thread**

S'pose thats the trade off with lowering over stock sports suspension! Do like those rims on the B6, always look good :)

Cheers mate.

I'm considering putting the Rotis on now, crap ton of time wasters and dreamers.. and the excuses enough to make you topple.

Drives really well with the new clutch flywheel.. 5 up yesterday 130 miles of driving and not peep of tyre rubbing :)

Hi,

Can you give me details of your Oscarili remap? Seems a great increase for the 130.

How has it affected the MPG?

Thanks

Hi,

Can you give me details of your Oscarili remap? Seems a great increase for the 130.

How has it affected the MPG?

Thanks

I have seen the 130's go up to 180, 165-170 is quite a safe increase

Improved fuel economy by 3-5mpg, so it was worthy in my book. Its mild mix of economy and performance.

So, I am thinking of possibly selling the car.. Whats it worth?

Full Service History, 83k on the clock, MINT condition..

i would say probably best revert some items to standard like brakes etc. to recoup the money

why thinking of selling?

also never heard of Oscarili Remap

Bored of it to be honest and with our little one its a struggle getting the pram in and doing all the shopping.

Thanks for that Paul :thumbsup:

Are they a straight fit or did you have to use spacers ?
**Apologies Mr Singh for the hijacking this thread**
They went straight on but i have put 10mm hubcentrics on the rear purely cosmetic thou .
23062010149.jpg

Bored of it to be honest and with our little one its a struggle getting the pram in and doing all the shopping.

really? what age is your little one, we have a 18 month. bugaboo chameleon in the back of a golf hatchback which takes up all the room.
any pics of it loaded up with the kid stuff and how much room left for shopping etc.

what you thinking, a6 avant?

She's nearly 5 months. Theres like 1/4 of the boot left after prams in there..

A6 is ok.. thinking of a 5 Series not sure.

i too am looking at 5 series, which model are you looking at e61 or e39?

Yes the E61.. I beleive they are AWD?

Then a set of 20" boots.. We'll see