decided want an a4 avant tdi manual sport with gbmh kit -but poor current part ex ;-(

p1tse

Reaction score
so from my understanding it will be 2004 plus?

tight budget but seen some floating around £5k mark with high miles

i enquired about one via phone, but they were only offering circa £1k for a good condition inside and out, 1 owner, full annual service history Ford KA Collection 2004 sub 30k miles, so it seems i'll be keeping the KA for longer ;-(

Yep 53 plate on for the Gmbh kit. Diesel Avants fetch strong money as they're desirable cars in all walks of life.

Sell the Ka privately I would, its hassle but you'll get more for it. Its probably not worth as much as you hope, but have a look in Parkers to get an idea. One owner low mileage small cars like that are great first cars, but still only what someone is prepared to pay.

try we buy any car, not the best for some cars but you might get a good price on the KA

thanks

i assume traders with sticker prices of circa £5k won't move much, be it cash etc.?

try we buy any car, not the best for some cars but you might get a good price on the KA

£1500 is better than trader offer

autotrader has similar ones between £2-3k.

£2.5k would be nice, but then i'm sure the one i've seen will be sold ;-(

have spotted two which have now sold over the last month
which will be what i will be looking for

2004 gmbh kit
1.9tdi manual
these were sub £5k looked in good condition, one was in the light sliver/blue and one in blue. those two and grey are preferred colours.

will be keeping an eye out, but they seem to sell very quick.

unless someone wants to downsize and a bit of cash there way ;-)
1 lady owner from new Ford KA collection, sub 30k miles, 04 plate, full annual service history

That KA should sell easily for 2k ish, small economical petrols are in huge demand right now !

Sell it privately, and then you're in a strong position to buy the Audi you want at a price a you want.

Be patient and don't rush :)

thanks
yeah i've seen prices can vary but £2k should sell all day long
cash4cars offering £1.9k ish.

problem selling it private means a period of searching and could take awhile to find the right one.

seen a few sport avant's circa £5k, decent spec, so hope more will come on market also be a bonus if local LOL

i like this colour
View Our Pre Owned Vehicles - Comerford Car Sales

media

That i think is AKOYA SILVER. This colour pop's in the summer.

Could als be Atlas grey metalic,sounds dull but looks nice polished sitting in the sun!! Oh and it took me 6 months to find my sport and all i wanted was black window surrounds and leather, be patient and the right one will turn up.

Ive a 2003 grey one coming up for sale but it hasn't got the kit fitted...

Thanks
Akoya silver is like my old Audi tt avus silver, like alot.

Littlekev74, send me details, although prefer the factory kit version

The darker and lighter grey is nice too

thanks James...

I didn't want to go on my "stop #&*#ing calling those GmbH bodykits", but since people persist....

GmbH is meaningless as a way of describing the bodykit.

That's the Audi Sport or S-Line bodykit developed by "quattro GmbH".... sometimes called "the GMBH kit".

There's also a popular bodykit by Votex (developed by Votex GmbH)... sometimes called "the GMBH kit".

Both are equally right (i.e. wrong!).

And you can also take any other German bodykit manufacturer, whether it be Hoefele or "Jo Blogs lumpy fibreglass") and put GmbH after their name... and just as (in)correctly call those bodykits GMBH.... it just what German companies put after their name to mean "limited liability"....

thanks
working in a multinational company which have customers to germany i've now made the link with gmbh i.e. ltd company

It's the B6 S-Line kit which was fitted to most Sport models after 2003...

Just buy one with that DON'T go for one without it and then try to retrofit later (which is what I did).

Retro-fit is possible, but it's £200 for the front bumper lower parts plus £300 for the upper part if you want to do it properly.... plus spraying and fitting... and that would just be the front: it's £1500-£2500 to get the full kit done at somewhere like Fontain.

it will be a no modding car, purely used as a family car and so would like it to be a looker from factory or save the cash and buy one without, but not many around or those who ask a premium or those which don't look in good condition