Will my VW Bora Wheels fit my A4 Avant?

medicpaul

Reaction score
Was wondering if the wheels from my 2004 VW Bora will fit my 2004 Audi A4 Avant?

I think they are 5x100 on a 2004. You will need an adaptor kit Audi A4's are 5x112

Never heard of an adaptor kit, how do these work?

Adapter kits are nasty
its just another 20 bolts that you have to look after and could come loose
just buy the right fitment wheels and sell the bora wheels .

Adapter kits are nasty
just buy the right fitment wheels and sell the bora wheels .

Correct. Run Audi fittment = less hassle

Last edited:
I cant think of any Bora wheels I would want to run to warrant adaptors, however i've have porsche adaptors on my golf and my audi for about 4 years, never had a problem with them. H and R are the best make but expensive.

I cant think of any Bora wheels I would want to run to warrant adaptors, however i've have porsche adaptors on my golf and my audi for about 4 years, never had a problem with them. H and R are the best make but expensive.
My bora wheels were aftermarket Audi rs6 replicas, not standard vw wheels, do you think I'm crazy!

Yep, VERY crazy. Reps for a start. Not really worth running adaptors for reps. Especially when they were MEANT to be for Audi fitment. You'll find a set of 5x112's no problem, and will probably cost the same (if not less) than the 5x100's that came off the Bora (if you sell them).

H&R adaptors are, for the most part, the best, however, I HATED my Porsche ones (5x100 - 5x130), they were rubbish the way they worked.