roll bar

simon.m

Reaction score
any one no if i can change the bushes or or do i need a bench press or some thing also should i just get the audi ones or can some one recomnd any

thanks
simon

Front or back? Back are quite easy just undo 2 bolts that hold an each clamp remove old bush and replace, Have you inspected them for signs of ware?

its the front ones they look like they have been on there for the life of the car ;-) its the ones at the ends not the ones at the mid part mate.

i also now have what sounds like florbords sqwiking as well but for the love of me cant find where it is coming from it dones it at low speed and not with big bumps but the very small ones like rocking the car from side to side its my own fault thou i jet washed all the wheel arches and a few days later i have this sqwick now

Last edited:
not rained here yet mate and iv not used the car today but its driving me crazy i hate rattles and creaks/sqwiks at the best of times but this omg i no i cant hear it with the radio on but i no its there lol

so it dose not do it for the first 10 mins of me driving the car and then it starts cricking/sqwicking but only at low speeds ie 20ish