Getting Ready

CMD

Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
My collection of part's is mounting ready for the spring.

IMG_3024.jpg

IMG_3025.jpg

Last edited:
Started the spring clean..Now the weather is started to get a little better it's time i started to pay some attention to my own car other than other peoples (customers) so i started with the wheel arches and brake caliper's at the rear.

In need of some TLC.

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

Inner Arch Gaurd's Removed And Cleaned With APC & Power Washed.

IMG_0370.jpg

I then used APC to clean the exposed arch area, i couldn't believe how much dirt was behind the Arch gaurds.

IMG_0369.jpg

Nice and Clean.

IMG_0372.jpg

Painted the calipers and arm's with a little Satin Black.

IMG_0375.jpg

Last edited:
loving those weitec's mate how long till there on you going lower too like the rest of us lol

You are 100% correct Fran. I'm only droping the front an extra 15mm, total drop on the front will be 45mm (fingers crossed). The rears i will keep on adjust over the coming months.

I've just re-done my arches, only did them a few months back - can't believe how much cr*p actually gets stuck in there! Always gives good results though!

You are 100% correct Fran. I'm only droping the front an extra 15mm, total drop on the front will be 45mm (fingers crossed). The rears i will keep on adjust over the coming months.
sorted mate bet it'll look much better with a small drop i cant wait to get my coilovers on and get rid of the shamefull arch gap lol

Great stuff Fran. I'm on Eibach now so once the front end is sorted this is what i will up against.

The road outside my house.

IMG_0385-1.jpg

I'm having the welder in work fab me up some steel ramp thingys.

Yes it is as i'm a little bit OCD about keeping my engine bay clean all year round, i adjust it for the summer months.

Good job done, really need to give mine a good clean as well. Still too cold for it though, but then again I am a southern softie :)

thats a good trick col might have to remmeber that one for mine

Fran, I learnt many, many, many years ago that Advice Is Free and everything else we have to pay for, so i'm your man lol.

Good job done, really need to give mine a good clean as well. Still too cold for it though, but then again I am a southern softie :)

I'm also a southern softie living in Wales but we don't have much( what's that thing thats in the sky that comes out ) OOOoo Sun here in Wales so any dry weekend we do have i'm out there doing what i can to keep it clean.