Suggestions for more aggressive front end on 2004 A4 avant?

medicpaul

Reaction score
Although I have only had the avant for a few day I had intended to make front end a little more aggressive, being the avant what options do i have?

Have you got a standard front or an S-Line style front? And how much do you want to spend?

Leon cupra R spliter is a common mod.

standard front end. Car going to the paint shop for dent removal in over a week so would be the ideal time to get any extras painted at the same time. However I'm new to audi and unsure of my options.

This was my car when I got it, standard front with unpainted lowers:

Audi008edit.jpg

I've added the Cupra splitter, S4 upper grille, and cut in an S4 lower, and dechromed them. It gives it a unique look which I'm very pleased with.

These are just quick pics I've looked out, probably have better ones if needed.

ASN1.jpg

Would prefer the oem look from a sportier model, could someone show the variations, is there a difference between the sport and S Line?, is the saloon bumper the same on the avant?

Would prefer the oem look from a sportier model, could someone show the variations, is there a difference between the sport and S Line?, is the saloon bumper the same on the avant?
Votex is a optional extra from Audi ,
Sports have standard bumpers S/lines have different lower lips ,
saloon and avant front bumpers are the same rears are different however .

Sport/ S-Line front bumper. All FRONT saloon bumper's will fit the Avant.

IMG_2933-1.jpg

Last edited:
Sport models pre 2004 were fitted with standard bumpers, and saloon/avant rear bumpers are different - just to save you any confusion.

Standard 2001 Sport before picture................. to 2004 Quattro GmBH (later called S-Line) front After picture:

B4_Woorlord_F_512.jpg

DSC_1700_512.jpg

S4 front... Although this is not exactly straight :crying:

IMAG0091.jpg

Votex is a optional extra from Audi ,
Sports have standard bumpers S/lines have different lower lips ,
saloon and avant front bumpers are the same rears are different however .

So do i need to change the whole bumper or just the lower part?

So do i need to change the whole bumper or just the lower part?

You can just buy the lower s-line/Sport and with a little cutting the two will then got together. I'm sure there is a write up on here.

My ABT front lower trim with Honeycomb grille. Simple. It looks similar to the oem vortex but a little different and still follows the cars lines.

A4017.jpg

Has anyone got a pic of a seat leon cupra splitter on a standard sport bumper? Am thinking about it.

Do you mean standard Sport bumper, or as per the later Sports with an S-Line style?

That's nice. Where did you get that from and how much? The ABT site only seems to have parts for newer models.

My ABT front lower trim with Honeycomb grille. Simple. It looks similar to the oem vortex but a little different and still follows the cars lines.

A4017.jpg

The underneath pic in post 6 is of mine on a standard bumper. Let me know if you need more pics.

That's nice. Where did you get that from and how much? The ABT site only seems to have parts for newer models.

I got from Stafford Audi (ebay site) for about £230 about year and half ago. If you can find one they are very good quality.

Here's another pic with different angle.
IMG_8614.jpg

Although I have only had the avant for a few day I had intended to make front end a little more aggressive, being the avant what options do i have?

Annother spin on it, s-sline front lower with cupra splitter,

Picture085.jpg

Picture086.jpg

Last edited:
how about this .. i did this to my old audi a4 angel eyes black grills and uper and lower eyebrows
mycar012.jpg

Is it just me or do those light eyebrow things make it look like a B5? :think:

Hi guys another few options here, I do like all of the above though! :D

Awesome - VAG Tuning

Also I have decided I will be getting an A4 B6 myself 1.8T Quattro myself... looking forward to it :D

Mike

Some nice looking front ends and some not so nice... love the votex kits and the standard sport bumper the the Cupra R splitter works on just about everything from the VAG range - especially Leon Cupra R's :laugh:

Can't say I like the ABT front at all (but I'll take your rims!) and wtf are those eyebrows about :faint:

Last edited:
Hi guys another few options here, I do like all of the above though! :D

Awesome - VAG Tuning

Also I have decided I will be getting an A4 B6 myself 1.8T Quattro myself... looking forward to it :D

Mike

Hey Mike, you know the S4 grille, are you able to supply those in black? Also are you able to offer any forum discount? ;)

Hi Mate,

Sorry mate just with the chrome :(

Items on the website are already discounted where possible. We did forum discounts but it got a little complicated so we just decided to discount what we can :D

Mike

Hey Mike, you know the S4 grille, are you able to supply those in black? Also are you able to offer any forum discount? ;)

you will find the S4 grills with black surrounds on ebay germany, the lower one is about £75 not sure on the upper