Can i fit bmw wheels on my a4 ?

allyp

Reaction score
Hi wondering if i can fit bmw rims on my audi i know the pcd is 5x120 and bore size is larger but can it be done ,if so how thanks in advance,ally

Well for a start you will need to get 120 to 112 PCD wheels adaptors, FK used to do them but think they have discontinued, BMW to VAG adapters are not as common as some so not as readly available? If I recall I believe the only people doing them now is H&R they are a bit more expensive though?
try here H&R PCD Adapters at Venom Motorsport

Thanks for the reply may not be worth it by the time I bought spacers mmm would look nice thought

Can be done as said but the Hub adapters are quite pricey. I know of a company that do them for £190ish...any PCD you want and they'll machine them up!

Wobble bolts how far do they wobble then m8 ?and j7uss may take you up on that if i go ahead might be a while yet though moneywise

soz they wont do that big a gap so spacer adapters is your only option i think dude.

Wobble bolts how far do they wobble then m8 ?and j7uss may take you up on that if i go ahead might be a while yet though moneywise

No probs mate, gis a shout and ill put you onto the guy if and when!!

Ok thanks guys so many things to try in my head but whether they are feasible is another matter lol,

Nothing wrong with that! think a lot of us do that daily.ha
I was condidering the Hub adapters for mine because the Rs runs an ET20 and there aint alot Et20 'Nice' alloys about but can get some real nice alloys with the samePCD as the BM. I had a quote from the guy for 15mm Hub space adapters with the 5x120 pcd in them also. A lot will yawn about them not being suitable, bearing wear etc etc but its down to your own choice. I know of 2 guys who have run PCD 12/15mm adapters exactly like these (not just Hubcentric spacers) for over 2 yrs now and they havnt had any issues. So with these you get the best of both worlds - 15mm hubcentrics with the 2 diff pcds! Widens your choice of alloy...

glad im not alone active imagination may damage your health though lol,sound good those do m8

J7USS i just saw your old car on a site looked sweet :)

only problem with bmw wheels is the ET it tends to be much lower! then adapters on top which are at least 15mm the wheels will then poke too much this applys to most but not all bmw wheels. you would probably get away with them on the rs models tho